• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • Pomodoro

Hi, everyone!
    Like most girls here, I'm Swedish and my H2b English. We're getting married next july in Sweden (blekinge). We live in the UK now, but might move to Sweden in a few years time.
    Terri: I saw you in another discussion just a second ago. Your swedish is really good!!!! Where in England are you from?
    I agree that the standard of living is higher in Sweden, but getting a job, especially as a scientist, is very difficult. And when you are unemployed, life's quite bad in both countries.

• tree

Hi Pomodoro!

thanks for compliment but it's not as good as i'd like! i can never find the words i need!... i tell myself to be patient! and i'm never sure if poeple actually understand me! hahaha

what kind of sciense do you work with? i am also a scientist... medical physicist. the money here for unemplyment is much higher than in in the UK though... and of course the parental leave is fabulous!

NuÄrDetDags Karolstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07
    Billa Västerås date?
    pomodoro blekinge XX/07-07

• tree

i forgot to say, i grew up in plymouth... haven't lived there for 10 years though or even visitied for 3! family moved... i lived in lonodn before, first in west hampstead and then in wembley park

• tree

wow! not so far!i worked across the other side of the heath at the Royal Free!

• 4:e Maj

I've tempt at the royal free when at uni! My sister's baby is born there.

• 4:e Maj

Forgot to mention that my sister also lives here since 8 years ago with her australian husband and 6 months baby. It's so nice to have her here in the uk, the family feels less far away that way.

• tree

thats really nice!

my brother still lives in plymouth and never even came to london becasue that was too far!... and my parents live in the usa! i havaenöt seen them in 2 years... but now only 3 weeks left to wait!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?