• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:10
    125838 visningar
    677 svar

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • future mrs B
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:18

my dress is straples, ivory, with burgundy rose petals on the train and in my waist. the train is quit long. my veil goes down to my waist- on the hanger it didnt look very nice, but when i tried it on I started to cry...

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:18

4:e Maj
    aha... weird that it takes so long even if you are married and it is in the EU! i'll google now fro sweden, but i guess it'd be something similar!

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:21

future mrs B
    it sounds lovely! is there a pic on the web somewhere?
    i also cried when i tried on a dres, i was doing well at holding back the tears until the lady in the store made me try it with a veil... !

this is my dress... also a long train... www.thebridalshop.com/bonny/613.htm click on the thumbnails at the side to see the details and back. i have a waist length veil too that i will wear with a tiara. i'm so happy with my dress! i want to try it on, but i am doing very well to ignore my urges!

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:23

i just looked at the pictures there of my dress and relaised that they donät do it any jutsice!

the dress is a beuatiful satin with platinum stitching and stunning beads/crystals. the släpp can be hooked up for the evning too so all the details that are normally on the floor will be on display beneath the big 'puffy' bit at the back!

• future mrs B
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:27

i bought my dress in our local shop so no web i'm afraid but i can send you a photo in an email...

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:27

i found this on migrationsverket.

Are you married, legally registered for partnership or living with a Swedish citizen?
    Have you been married, legally registered for partnership or living together (cohabiting) with a Swedish citizen for at least the past two years? Then three years duratiion of stay may be enough.In that case your husband/wife/partner must have been a Swedish citizen for at least the past two years.

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:30

future mrs B
    i'd love to see a picture! brud1808@yahoo.se
    i can send a picture in mine too if you like!

i guess i'll be waiting for another 9 months after we are married...

• 4:e Maj
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:30

terri - is it the one in the middle of the website?

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:32

yes, 613, the thumbnails to teh side show a rear view and close up of the same dress...

• 4:e Maj
    Äldre 24 Nov 20:33

Great, just get married, sort the paper work out and you'll be swedish!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?