• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:10
    125199 visningar
    677 svar

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • future mrs B
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:19

nope, but the other way around, I'm swedish and he's english.... getting married in sweden 16/06/07...

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:31

well i guess that still counts!... same dilemas anyway... swinglish wedding!

we're getting married in bromma.

• Billa
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:36

Hello! May I join you?! I´m half Brittish! I´m marrying a swedish man in Västerås!

Are you girls gone live in sweden or england after the wedding?!

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 09:57

welcome!
    i will stay here in sweden. i came here 1.5 years ago, and can't imagine going back to england now! the standard of living here is so much higher!

where do u live and where/when are you getting married?

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 10:47

Hello,

I´m half brittish, but have lived here all my life... May I still join you?

Me and my m2b are getting married in Skokloster on the 25 of aug. I have not quite worked out how everything is going to be yet.

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 11:23

any bride who is bristish or marrying a brit is welcome! even if you're half brittish!

Nattson
    where is Skokloster? is your m2b swedish? will you a swedish wedding or international?

• NuÄrDe­tDags
    Äldre 24 Nov 11:48

Here it is the other way round, too - I am Swedish, he is English (with a fancy Lancashire accent ).

We are getting married in Karlstad, 17th March 2007.
    We moved (in my case back) to Sweden in May this year so yes, we will stay here after the wedding.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 11:58

Yes my m2b is swedish. I would like to say "yes" in both english and swedish. But I dont know if it´s possible? If you have a international ceremony will the priest speak in both english or swedish? Will he say everything twice? My aunt said that she want´s to know what is going on so she would be happy to hear some english words... Are you going to have a international wedding?

I apologize if there are any spelling errors...

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 12:07

your english is better than my swedish i can assure you!

our wedding will be international. our vigselförätare will speak some in english and some in swedish without translating everything. there will be a 'history of u story in the beginning and it will be split half and half so that the guests understand the part they were a part of... i will say my vows in swedish for my m2b, and he will say them in english for me! it will be a börligt wedding ceremony.

• tree
    Äldre 24 Nov 12:08

that should read... a 'history of us' story!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?