Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

nope, but the other way around, I'm swedish and he's english.... getting married in sweden 16/06/07...

• future mrs B

we live in england and will stay here after the wedding. we are talking about moving "home". sweden will always be home for me. getting married in Malmo, and we live in Kent.

17th of March-my sister b-day....

• future mrs B

75 well depending on his surname(you dont have to put it here) I might know who he is...

• future mrs B

dont know if he has any brothers. sorry don't want to tell my name, there are people on BT that I used know-and that I dont wish to have contact with. if you want to email me you can...

• future mrs B

terri

will email you when i get home...

I know there is some food you just cant live without, we went to IKEA at Lakeside, bought sooo much food-glogg julmust pepparkakor....

• future mrs B

you do go a bit nutty over your food, there is nothing like salty liquorice!!!

• future mrs B

ha ha still remember the first time my m2b tried djungel vral, ha ha ha so funny! when we go home and buy sweets we also have seperate bags! there is a lot of englishfood I still dont like. luckily m2b likes my swedish cooking...

• future mrs B

since m2b is catholic,
    my dad is walking with me to the alter
    m2b,bestman& m2b dad are having morning suits
    we are kissing in the church

but we wont keep the english weddingcake...

• future mrs B

forgot about the veil- bought one but wont cover my face, can see myself tripping down the isle

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?