Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

my "parents in law" are thinking about moving to spain, asked "if we buy a 3 bedroom house here in england & you share it with "sister in law" for a couple of years. share all the bills. and when house is sold, we will share the profit. we can save sooo much money on this, and it will give us a very good start in our own house hunt. what do you think???

• future mrs B

his sister is in uni and cant afford a flat of her own, we cant afford to buy a house at the mo and we dont want any smaller than a 2 bedroom house for us... the profit might not be more but it will be a profit we will never have if we live like we do at the mo

• future mrs B

we lived with her before and its never been a problem. she is never at home...
    we have too much furniture so we need a spare room, plus we are often having students.

• future mrs B

we did find a house with 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, that would have been good. hmmm well have to see what happens... feels like its too much money to say no to, since it can give us a really good start...

• future mrs B

Nattson

I bought my dress all ready, will pick it up Saturday. Can't wait!!! Got a duvetcover to hang it in. now I can look at it everyday. my family is coming over for Christmas so I can try it on and show my mum and sister...

• future mrs B

I know, just thinking about it makes me want to cry happy tears. I did send them a photo but its not the same. at the mo I am so homesick and cry if anyone says anything or looks strange at me...

• future mrs B

thanks for cheering me up, it comes and goes, but like you say, not long know... only 24 days left

I guess I should be happy its sunny and nice. the wind pinches my cheeks-reminds me of home...

• future mrs B

well who knows it might be possible for us to meet up by the end of next year when we are all married . would be nice to have a face to a name... if anyone fancy coming over to england for a weekend let me know and I will be on the first train to London....

• future mrs B

would be nice to meet up and chat, and talk about wedding memories. I dont know anyone who is getting married so you ladies mean the world to me!!!

• future mrs B

absolutely, I will!! do have friends in Sthlm that I visit 2-3times/year. they live in Akersberga-dont know if that is close to Solna...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?