Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

don't know. my parents in laws never heard of it, doesnt know what it means-so think its a nice idea that we do it at our house so we can have traditions from both religions. I googled it and it comes up as a Christian tradition-but hey we do give and take from one religion,country,life style etc to another...

• future mrs B

morning ladies

weekend was ok, worked saturday evening-was ok. knows the money is going to something good....

I'm buying ny m2b a gift, think it will be a cigarett case, engraved on the back with our wedding date.

• future mrs B

by having it engraved, he can never forget what date we got married...

we are also having traditions from both countries/religions, think it will make us all happy...

• future mrs B

we talked about a program as well, probably just say something about the people at their table, the menu, what the bands name is and a bit of histoy about the surroundings where we have the reception

• future mrs B

registry office, cant remember what the certificate is called though..

• future mrs B

we are going home end of march to go to Skatteverket-getting married 16 of june so that gives us 2.5months- 2w before it expires... phew

• future mrs B

why dont you walk down the isle with the veil covering your face and then let your h2b uncover it straight away-that we you can have the veil and look at people...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?