• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 10:47
    126236 visningar
    677 svar

Engelska bruda?

Hello,

I´m half brittish, but have lived here all my life... May I still join you?

Me and my m2b are getting married in Skokloster on the 25 of aug. I have not quite worked out how everything is going to be yet.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 11:58

Yes my m2b is swedish. I would like to say "yes" in both english and swedish. But I dont know if it´s possible? If you have a international ceremony will the priest speak in both english or swedish? Will he say everything twice? My aunt said that she want´s to know what is going on so she would be happy to hear some english words... Are you going to have a international wedding?

I apologize if there are any spelling errors...

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 13:12

Terry, sorry didn´t see your question. Skokloster is a small place about 6 svenska mil from Stockholm.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 16:02

I also miss the openness of the english people. I miss lemon icecream, you can´t get the same god stuff in Sewden.

When my aunt worked she had very long days, starting at 08:00 and ending sometimes at nine or ten in the eavning!

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 24 Nov 16:52

My dad is wlaking with me to the alter. My m2b and bestman will be waiting at the alter. I have two bridemaids, I dont know if they walk in before or after me. My brother will be walking with them.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 27 Nov 09:24

Good morning every one!

We always has a calender sent from England when we were kids. We celebrate christmas day. We always have and I think I always will in one way or the other. My m2b does not have so strong family traditions so he likes it when we all sit donw by the tree and open presents at my parents house on the 25th. I always feels a bit strange for me to celebrate christmas eve when we are at his mum for christmas dinner.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 27 Nov 10:52

I got some christmas shopping done this weekend. So all the presents going to England are now ready to send of :)

My mum is going to do our invetations to the wedding. We have already decided on what we want on the card and so on... BUT this weekend I carefully said to mum that i´v seen something entierly different. To my relife she laughed and said of course you can change it´s your wedding. So today i´m going to by a pack of cards and she is going to help me with some decorations on the card. :)

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 27 Nov 15:02

I have brought two champange glases and engraved our names and the date on them. He will get them on the wedding day so that we can drink champange from them.

I might make a sign that says Välkommen till our names, with room for our future childrens names... ( if we get any)
    We will move to a hous i february so I thought that it could be nice with a "Välkommen" sign.

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 27 Nov 15:23

We will have a few "festprogram" in english so that the english speaking relatives understand what´s going on.

Billa, wow I remember my first gingerbread house. ha ha it was a disaster and I burnt my fingers on the sugar that you are suposed to use as glue. I dont think i´v made one since ha ha

• Nattso­n
    Äldre 27 Nov 16:27

NuÄrDetDags - good plans for the fest program!!

We will also have:
    * welcome and thank you
    * guest presentation and seating arrangement
    * menue
    * lyrics to the songs we are going to sing during the dinner.
    I don´t think we will have so many songs, maby two or three..

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?