• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

We actually first fell in love with this one (isn't it gorgeous?): www.joliwed.info/images/frockcoat.jpg

Unfortunately we couldn't get it and I have been looking all over the Internet for something similar and I think we found it!
    Well, at least three to choose from (in the meantime he has found a third one)... :)

• Nattson

Terri, when do you fly to USA? Just incase we don´t "see" each other here at BT before christmas! Merry Christmas! Hope that you and you´r h2b will have a lovley time with your family!

• tree

jag åker på måndag! men självklart har jag internet access över jul också!

NuÄrDetDags
    did it again!... anyway, have u thought that perhpas your dress doesnät look so great next to a creme coloured suit as it would next to something compeltely different from your dress. i.e. something dark? something to think about perhaps...

• 4:e Maj

Interesting to read that your h2b is so interested in what he's wearing as mine isn't - 'I'll just get a new suit' was his comment. I've insisted in coming with him to the tailor ensure no turnups etc.

• NuÄrDetDags

terri:
    I was thinking of that but he definitely wants to wear something light (well, he also mentioned he could think of being dressed as super man)...
    They sent me a picture of the cream one and as far as I can see it is more beige (at least as it looks on the screen, you never know how it then comes out in real). As beige is his favourite suit colour (for reasons only he know), I think (hope) it will be ok. White and beige can be nice and after all I think it is important that he also feels comfortable.

4:e Maj:
    It has its good and bad sites. No, actually he is only picky when it comes to "dressing up", then he turns into a girl and spends more time in the bathroom than me. :D

Today we are going to our first Julbord. The local restaurang school has invited so we will hopefully spend a nice evening with my parents!

• tree

nuärdetdags

oh how lovely... have a super evening. i have an evening alone. m2b is working late again... came home at 10.30 last nigth and 9.40 the night night before... said he hopes to home around 8 though tonight...we'll see

• NuÄrDetDags

I couldn't resist, just ordered boxer shorts with own print ("Property of Linda") for my h2b for christmas. :D

Though we said 'not too many presents this year due to the wedding' I just can't stop!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?