• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • tree

Hanban and nattson
    yes we are getting married in Ulfsunda Slott in Bromma. so i guess your m2b is english hanban? mine is swedish!

my cheif bridesmaid lives in enlgand but soon in the usa, and my family is in the usa, and m2bs family in skåne... it's not easy when everyone you would normally depend on is so far away.

how's it going with bronze dress hunting? most deisgners of bridesmaid dresses do them in a whole variety of colours, so it's worth checking out the colour choices even if you donät see the dress you want in the right colour...

i ordered my bridesmaid dresses from a store in the usa in my mums town. alfred angelo model 6123 (i think!) i found them in a store in stockholm but they were soooo expensive here!

nattson... how's it going with yoru dress hunting. have u somebody to go with you? ii went the first time with a friend here in stockholm, then the 2nd time alone which i thought was a bit sad... then again when my chief bridemaid came over, then once again with the first friend when i ordered the dress.

it's really tough to find a dress for 2 people without hvaing them together. my cheif bridesmaid came over for a Looong weekend and we went out on 2 afternoons just to look for dresses for them. in total they tried on more than i did in fact!

• tree

Nattson
    i know exactly what u mean! the first time i tried on a dress i cried! hahaha... i coudln't belive i could look so fancy!

• 4:e Maj

Terri - it's a Nixa, a brand I had disregarded at an early stage becacuse they all seems to be of satin. As you know, I don't want to spend too much on it as I rather get new diamont earlings...

It's such as releaf to get the dress problem out of the way. Not too fuzzed about what by b-maid wears as I was thinking to have flowers in ivory but maybe it's bad having it all in one colour apart from her dress?

• tree

4:e Maj
    a satin dress after you opened a threat to find a non satin one! hehe!

i ddidnät understand the dress and flower part!... your b.maids will have ivory flowers or you?

• Nattson

Me and mum are going to London together. So I will have my mum and aunt with me when it´s my turn.

I wrote a mail to my cousin yesterday. I´m tyring to get her more involved in the dress hunting for her and the other bridesmaid. We´ll see what she has to say about it all!

• tree

Nattson
    if you'd like to try before u go to london i can go with you! at least when you go you'll know what style you are looking for!

good luck with the bridesmaids! i know how tough that can be!

• Nattson

Terri, so sweet of you to offer!!
    I would really like that. It´s just a matter of time. As we are moving soon I guess that nearly all the free time will be filled with packing and cleaning. But if I get any free time I´ll give you a shout! :)
    Thank you again for offering!!

• tree

back again now!

anytime! even an hour or so after work!

beautiful dresses! how much? i can't see a price!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?