• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • Nattson

I have sent them a mail and asked for the price. Yes Eden is nice to!

• 4:e Maj

Terri - It is NOT satin, sorry about the confusion. I was just heading off for lunch and in a rush

I was thinking to have ivory coloured flowers for me, b-maid and decoration of venue rather than them being the colour of my b-mail's dress. That means that her dress is the only colour splash. Is that a bad thing?

• tree

4:e Maj
    i think that sounds quite stylish actually! but maybe some colour is needed on the tables?

• tree

Nattson
    tell us what the price is when u get it!

• tree

i'm so fed up at work now... only 3 days left!

• NuÄrDetDags

Hej girls (are here any men reading? ),

I see you all are busy as bees again.

Our wedding plans haven't moved one step the last days. We had a busy weekend with a baptism and a birthday and now clients are going crazy because they ? completely out of the blue ? need translations done before Christmas? But actually I shouldn't moan, it's not too bad when all the money one spend on Christmas and Christmas presents comes in quickly again.

But, I just realise, it is not quite true, there has been a new decision: I was not sure if veil or no veil but this question was answered as we were watching a film and there was a bride in it. My h2b said something like: "She isn't wearing a veil, does it not look as if something is missing?" So, ok then, I will get myself a veil.
    And: we have found a bakery where we get the wedding cake (the famous one) for 760 SEK instead of 3700 SEK, which we were offered first. It is almost unbelievable that something gets cheaper than you expect!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    hi there!
    how exciting that you have chosen a veil! i had decided i wouldn't have one until a lady in the store forced me to try one and i was instantly transformed into a bride! i have bought one now! hahaha

congrats on the bargain cake too!

• NuÄrDetDags

Yes, that with the cake was a nice coincidence: we had one at the baptism, also a princess cake, with blue coating though and a swan. It was great so we asked what they paid: 190 SEK for one (14 pieces/cake)! Sometimes it is good living in a village rather than a town.

And the veil, now I only have to decide which and what. I have found two styles I like, which one would you girls choose:
    a) ericakoesler.com/catalog2005s/veils/images/581_35_jpg.jpg
    b) ericakoesler.com/catalog2005s/veils/pages/565_40_jpg.htm

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?