• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

terri: I have already got it.
    Somewhere here you will also find pictures, though it is hanging unironed on a coat hanger so one can't really see how nice it is.
    www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-8/m1968016.html

But still feel unsecure as it is not as traditional as I think my h2b would want it... Ah well, me and my changing decisions.

Nattson: I still think it sounds expensive but on the other hand I don't really have a clue... and no bridesmaids to think of either...

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    the link to the site says it can't find the dress instore! but i think i remeber now what it looked like!

Nattson
    that's a good price for the bridemaid dresses... 2500 - 4000 is a typical at full price. so the sale prices are excellent! my bridesmaid dress were 2500 each here in sweden... but as i said i ordered them in america for 1/3 for the price!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    don't worry about what your man wants u to wear... the dress is something that that is ALL about what U want! he will be thilled no matter what u wear, i am sure!

• NuÄrDetDags

terri: Yes, the initial link doesn't work, I added the correct one later and pictures of the dress I got delivered also later in that thread, somewhere...

I know, he says nice things like "it can't be ugly if you have chosen it" and "there is no way you can look stupid in anything" but I would still soooo much like him to at least have a quick look - but he would rather chop his ears of... Stupid traditional English men! :D

• tree

hahaha! i know what u mean though... i actually showed my m2b a little bit of the bodice of my dress just to have some reassurance... it felt good... its hard to make such a big decision without their input...

• Hanban

Hi all

NuÄrDetDags I have thought the same about the dress I may go for - I am sure H2B and my friends are expecting me in the traditional gown and I am a little worried about their reaction - however at the end of the day, thats half the fun of it going with something a bit unusual and its the only chance we will get to wear a dress like that, so I say go for it!!! I must keep telling myself that too! hehe!

• Nattson

I have shown him the style that I think I will go for. He is sooo pickey.

But on the otherhand, we will never wear a dress so beutiful as our wedding dress so I think that they will think we look georgeous anyway ?! :) ( i hope )

• NuÄrDetDags

I am not even allowed to show him a similiar dress... :-/

He said I could turn up in a suit bag, he would be surprised but still marry me. I know everything will be fine, I am just making up problems to have some. :D

• NuÄrDetDags

We just found these (and others) on eBay and now my h2b can't decide... What do you think, a or b?

a) cgi.ebay.com/5-pc-Mens-Wedding-Suit-or-mens-suit-38-40-42-HB0601N_W0QQitemZ9312694142QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3264QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

b) cgi.ebay.com/5-pc-Mens-Wedding-Suit-or-mens-suit-38-40-42-44-HA0521_W0QQitemZ200022982580QQihZ010QQcategoryZ105515QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I like the first one best, as we have forrest as decoration theme and there are some flowers on it... But then again I am as good with men's clothes as with women's...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?