• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • tree

oops... i forgot that i can write in english here! so funny!

• 4:e Maj

I'm back in London and to my own amazement I've found a dress! Spent the whole of Thursday and Friday looking and almost gave up when the NK shop assistant suggested we went to Nordtalje. It's not at all what I had in mind - with staps, v-neck and trale but it looks really good on if I may say so myself. Think Robbin Hood and Marion but without the Medieval fealing. I'm so happy! Finally I can start thinking about the bridesmade dress, flowers, shous etc. How was Friday?

• Nattson

Terri, how did the weekend go? With all the food and so on?

• tree

Nattson
    lovely weekend! dinner went well, but seriously, i was cooking all day! it was appreciated though and everybody enjoyed all the english trimmings!

4:e Maj
    so cool that you found your dress. södertälje to nörtälje is a bid area to cover in yoru dress shopping! what is the brand and name of your dress so we can google for it?!

• tree

Hanban
    hi hanban!
    what a dress! fabulous... i love the colour too! have u tried it on? i wonder if it'd make your 'bum look big'?! or?!!

• Hanban

Thanks Terri
    Yep, tried it on when i was over in Sthlm a few weeks back and I think its the one, though I just cant decide! eeek! I have made a few more appointments this week here in Leeds, just in case there is something else out there!! What colour b.maids would you put with it? Thinking champagne at the mo. Have yu got your dress yet? when do you marry?
    x

• tree

Hanban
    I wonder if champagne colour bridesmaids would be too close in colour to you? i thik the bridesmaids should be compeltely different so that there is no mistaking the bride!

i have my dress already! www.houseofbrides.com/product.php&cat=462&page=1 in diamond white/platinum! so lovely! in fact itäs hangin in my wardrobe at home already! i will ahve 2 bridesmaids in wine red. i get marrie 18th august next year... you?

• tree

i wasnät brave enough to buy my dress from the itnernet and bought it in södertälje, was 10000 but bought the one formt eh store for 8500 instead and saved a little... was as new so thought why wait 4 months! hehe

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?