• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • Nattson

NuÄrDetDags, nice to get the cake cheaper. I think the woman who is going to bake our cake will charge 25sek per person. So it will add up to aprox sek1750.

• tree

i like the elngth of number 1 and details of number 2!... then itäs almost the same as mine! hahaha! seriousdly though it depends onf your dress... the long one might cover any ncie details on the back of your dress..

• NuÄrDetDags

I also like the length of no 1 and the way it is put on no 2 (covers the head more). So if I put a longer one on the top of my head it should be ok... I am not really worried about the back of my dress, it's only a zipper - and on the other hand, I know that my h2b would be happy if my tattoos weren't too visible... Though, they are almost complete covered by the dress...

• tree

soudns to me like u have made a decision! hehe... nr 2 it is... and a fine choice that is too!

• NuÄrDetDags

No, terri, I don't make this kind of decisions that quick - I will change my mind about 10 times (3 times after I have one).

And I also have to find that thingy they have on their head... I am so NOT into clothes and jewellery, I haven't got a clue. If I could, I would turn up in jeans and boots. :D

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    u mean a tiara? thats easiest to do in the store where u buy your dress so u can see if it matches well... use the women in the store to guide you! they picked out my tiara and veil for me... and after trying on several others i chose the recomended ones! haha

• NuÄrDetDags

terri:
    Yes, it was the tiara I meant, couldn't remember the word.
    In my case it is not exactely the easiest to go to where I bought my dress as I bought it in China (from 1koo.com). I will probably try them on in a light top or something and hope that it fits to dress.

• tree

oh i c! when will you get your dress? that's sp exciting now to wait for it to arrive!

• Nattson

Good morning!!

Re the b-maids dresses. Original price is 2600sek. But they have a sale on so the price is 1800sek. That it´s quite a good price but I have nothing to compare with, what do you think?

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?