• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Hi Nattson, welcome back!

Yesterday we had 'music night', listened to potential 'first dance songs' and other songs to put in our play lists and guess what? We could agree on one for the first dance!
    We have now decided to dance to 'You're the inspiration' from Chicago.

tree: I might get 90% of the program finished today ? the only still uncertain points are the guest list / seating arrangement and the menu but those are not sooo important for layout / structure / impression. Need to fine tune the 'Useful information' part and then I send it over.

Ah, and my scrolls are finished ? in English, German and Swedish! We are getting there!

• Nattson

Thank you NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)!

Wow not long to go now for you!!

True - and the closer it gets the more sick I feel.
    H2b is speeding up too. Think he has realised that the first guests will arrive next Tuesday.

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    guests arriveing next week... that really makes it soudns soon!... hehe! but ti is les than 2 weeks left!! yahoo!
    i just got your mail with the festprogram... hopefully i'll have time to look at it today, if not it won't be till wendsday afternoon!...

tree: As soon as I wrote that I felt the strange heat wave again!

This Wednesday I will get a test make up done. That is going to be strange as I normally never wear make up and I got appointments for the dentist next week (that guy surley soon retires, if we go on paying his bills!). It was Jon's idea to have some polishing done, think he has started fancying someone there...

Yesterday we also checked the mansion again. It really is perfect, not too big and not too small and surrounded by green and water - if there wouldn't be snow and ice now.

• tree

Hanban r u here?

my m2b's work is looking for an accountant! not sure if it's advertised yet... he said the position is a 'usual' accounting position positioned beneatht he head of accounting who sits beneath the finacne director... not sure what level of job your m2b wants... but anyway, thought i'd let u know...

i'm off to the Tudurarms tonight for the first time! pub quiz here we come... i'm so crap at them.. but should be fun!... meeting nattson... we will also bring our m2b and meet the respectives for the first time!

• Hanban

Hej Tree!
    I am here, just logged on, had a busy day today and havent managed to check the site until now. Thanks for the info - can I ask the name of the company etc - does the accountant need to be fluent in swedish? H2B can count to 10 (in swedish!) and thats all for now!!Hope you have fun the quiz - its great! We used to be regulars there! Hope to join you all one day when we are over - would be fun! Enjoy!

• brud i Amerika

Hi,
    I was looking at the vows. We are getting married in Sweden but have decided to do the service in English. I know that in one of the Swedish treads someone gave different suggestions for "until death us do part". Any suggestions for how to change this in English? I know it has to be similar but I want a nicer way (hope you understand).

brud i Amerika: We have written our own vows and they end with:
    Today, tomorrow, forever, together,
    This I promise you here and now.

It's not a church wedding though...

• brud i Amerika

Thanks NuArDetDags
    I don't know how it has to be formulated during a church wedding. Think I will start a new thread and see if anyone els knows.

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2