• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Uah, pea soup - I agree, disgusting!

Yes, the shoes are going to be perfect, it doesn't bleed anymore when I am wearing them longer than 30 minutes.......... just kidding.
    No, really, they are already much more soft, it is going to be fine. But I still need to find some boots for the outside part, if the weather stays like this...

17 march 2007: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307), Karlstad, Sweden
    26th May 2007: Speckledust, Sigtuna, Sweden
    11 august 2007, Hanban, Stockholm, Sweden
    18 august 2007: tree, Bromma, Sweden

Oh, by the way: lunch breaks. We have our own lunch routine - which is a light lunch (well for me, Jon usually covers his plate with strange beans, ham or bacon,...) and, tada, Emmerdale! (Just watched it)

It is a bit boring though for my h2b as he has already seen what will come here the next 2 years or so.

• 4:e Maj

17 march 2007: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307), Karlstad, Sweden
    4th May: 4:e Maj, London UK
    26th May 2007: Speckledust, Sigtuna, Sweden
    11 august 2007, Hanban, Stockholm, Sweden
    18 august 2007: tree, Bromma, Sweden

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    i catch emmerdale every once in a while when i work from home... it is about to catch up with what i have seen...

tree: Yes, I think there is a delay of 2.5 years or so...

I just realised it is already march! Ups, our month!

Yes, but I have to admit, things are starting to feel strange now... Though I can't put the finger on what it is... As far as I can see, the things we can control are booked/organised/planned but I can't help feeling a bit uneasy from time to time... As if something is missing and I don't know what (it better not be something important! ).

• tree

i'm sure it's just usual nerves and you have everything sorted!

I hope so! I have given all important stuff to my mum (the hindersprövning, rings,...) so I can't forget anything - and so that I can blame her if she does ).
    Now it is just all this small things and the stationeries. They should have been finished a long time ago but unfortunately they are not - and I still have to translate them. Then there is a meeting with the waiters (today!), meeting the hair dresser and make up artist (next week), checking on the mansion (on sunday) and so on and so on... Oh, and I don't have boots yet, my jewellery and the sets for my mum and my brides maid are not here yet, my 'spare dress' neither,... Oh, I better not think of it! Think I'll go to bed.

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2