• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • Hanban

Sorry, cant remember from the old thread we had going where you were marrying and where you were from...havent been on here for a while...

• NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

No problem, since May last year we live in Grums and are getting married in Karlstad, in Mariebergsskogen (not a church wedding but in a chapel though).

Oh, oh, have to go, I shrunk my h2b's jeans in the dryer - which he just found out....

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    how'd he take the news about the jeans?!!!

• NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Well, admitedly it is not the first time I did this - so he had his show and then he laughed and said he never liked them anyway.

He will cut them of and wear them as shorts in summer (though they are a bit tight now, so he has to lose some winter pounds (or more stones ).

• Speckledust

Had to laugh about the jeans Nuärdetdags because it reminds me so much of my mum, whose always shrinking things

Hanban I'm from Windsor, just West of London about 10 miles from Heathrow airport. Heard of Windsor Castle?

• Hanban

Hej Speckledust

Yep, I know Windsor. I am orginially from Cambridge, lived in sweden for 8 years, now back in the UK - up north in sunny (!)Leeds. Marrying in Sweden and hoping to move back to sthlm one day soon! What is your connection with Sverige?

• Speckledust

Well we moved here because of work 6½ years ago, orginally on a 2 yr contract & have been here ever since! M2B & I met at work in the UK & moved to the head offices here in Sweden. We're both British & work for an Internatinal company where the Global language is English

I take it your fella is Swedish then Hanban?

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    well it's not so bad if he expects it to happen! hehe... my mum used to that too.. i used to get really p***ed off as a teenager when she shrunk the nice new clothes i had bought!

Hanban
    another english girl?!! we r quite a few now! swinglish pairings seem to be really popular. i met my m2b down in switzerland, and there were so many swinglish couples down there!
    did u live in stockholm before? met your m2b here? must be extra exciting to plan to move back here!

Speckledust
    morning! i think u r the only truely english couple here!

• Hanban

Morning gals!
    Speckledust/Tree - hehe, know the feeling - my dad's contract was for 2 years in sweden orginially - they have been there for 10 now!!
    My M2B is English too! We are another English couple! I moved to sweden with my parents coz of my dads job (I was 17 then) - but then I finally got together with a guy that I knew from my school days (in the UK) - childhood sweetheart! Long story really - anyway... I moved back to the UK for him -but now I miss Sweden and want to return. hate it here in the UK!! Just need to get my M2B a job over there and hopefully we can pack our cases!!

• Hanban

Speckledust - are you in Sthlm or? who knows - we may have even met before - do you go to the Tudor Arms??? - the usual place for the Brits to hang out!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2