• NuÄrDe­tDags (snart Mrs. 170307­)
    Äldre 26 Feb 09:18
    52026 visningar
    377 svar

Engelska brudar 2

Just noticed that the other thread has been closed... Great...

Hope you all find the way to this one!

The old thread:
    www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-21/m1966367.html

• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • tree
    Äldre 1 Mar 13:35

deep breath! count to ten... and start 1 at a time!!! hehe

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 1 Mar 13:58

Hmmm just wrote out our hindersprövning request today & just as I was about to place it in the envelope I realised my name was under 'make' & my M2B's under 'maka'. Would have been a bit embarrassing had I not noticed

• Hanban
    Äldre 1 Mar 14:35

Speckledust
    we have to get the Hindersprovning too - think we just have to go to skatteverket with certificates from our Leeds registar and passports - is this right? has to be no older than 4 months too right?

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 1 Mar 14:47

Not sure about the certificates & passports part! Because we've both been here for more than 2 years we only need to send in the form! Posted it off today after printing it directly from the web.

Correct, it has to be no older than 4 months

• NuÄrDe­tDags (snart Mrs. 170307­)
    Äldre 1 Mar 15:02

At least you don't have to go to the English embassy in Stockholm to swear on the bible (and pay 1300 kr for that, by the way)!!

Well, on the other hand, it was a good opportunity to meet up with another English couple... Tree, we were actually talking about our meeting yesterday - how you 'tricked me' to the solitaire ring.

Hm, if h2b just hadn't lost one tooth in the hotel room,... ah, yes, our trip to the English embassy...

Oh, he has a full set of teeth again now so he can smile on the wedding pictures!!

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 1 Mar 16:15

I may have got away with the Embassy fee this time but they'll get more money out of me again soon. My passport ran out in January 07 & we went to Kenya in November 06 which required you have at least 6 months left in your passport, so I had to pay 1320kr for a new passport & then I have to amend it after the wedding due to name change, which will cost another 1100kr compared to just £45 (620kr) in the UK Can't believe how much extra it all costs if you get it from the embassy compared to in the UK. I did look into sending passport off from the UK & getting it posted back to my mums address, but it would have been illegal as i'm not resident there at the moment!!

How did Tree trick you into the solitaire ring? And what's the story with the tooth

• tree
    Äldre 1 Mar 16:20

Speckledust
    aha... i just need to fill in a form then and send it to skatteverket? oce i've been here 2 years (i.e. in may)... nice to skip the visit to the embassy!

do u have a link to where i get the form and can read the rules?

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    glad to hear u got him ready for the photos!... and tehre was no trickery involved in the ring... u just have equally good taste as me!

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 1 Mar 17:34

Tree, here's the skatteverket link www.skatteverket.se/folkbokforing/ovrigt/aktenskap.4.18e1b10334ebe8bc80004956.html You need to fill in the SKV7680 form. You also need to fill in form SKV7631 if you plan to change your surname & give it to the registrar, together with your hindersprövning certificate.

And here's the embassy one about the 2 year part www.britishembassy.se/consular/sweden.php

• tree
    Äldre 1 Mar 17:39

Speckledust
    tack! i'll read it all when i get home...

• tree
    Äldre 1 Mar 19:04

Speckledust
    i donät see the 2 year rule anywhere?! help!...

also... my underskirt just arrived that i ordered last week from ebay! super! it's great! nice and big hoops which are fully adjustable, and in the waist! not quite sure of the length down to the last hoop... could be a bit longer but probably it's ok... we'll see... need to try it with my dress... and i'll need some help with that!... time for some bridesmaid help i think!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2