• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

tree: It is actually not my fault! The dryer has an automatic sensor that is suposed to switch it of when the stuff is dry. Unfortunately it doesn't always do that so if I forget to check, well then it dries, and dries,...

The only thing he really didn't like was as I shrunk his Liverpool and England football shirts. Especially the England shirt... We had to run like lunatics through Preston to get that in time, before the train left to Blackpool... And then I shrunk it... But he 'forgave me', as I got him two new Liverpool shirts - I just had to promise not to put them in the dryer...

Oh, can you tell I don't want to work... talking about football shirts...

I think in the old thread there was another English couple, living in Gothenburg but I can't remember the name or maybe I am mixing things up...

• tree

Hanban
    what does your m2b do? we can listen out for jobs for u!
    Tudor arms? where's that? i don't know any english poeple here at all.. been ehre 2 years!

• Hanban

He is an Accountant/Business Analyst. May I ask who you work for? hehe, great if you know of anything!
    Tudor is at the back of Ostermalm - you must go - they have an English quiz night on Mondays - great fun! I knew mostly brits when I lived there - worked in an English school, so guess that helped! Where do you live? When and where you maryying? soz...so many questions! nice finding out about other brits over there!

• Hanban

Tree-Think it was all in the old thread about your wedding etc -but have forgotten everyones details since then!

• tree

Hanban
    marrying a swede 18th august in bromma (ulfsunda slott), we live in a 2:a in solna although looking to buy a house after the wedding perhpas in tullinge. i work for huddinge hospital and not really the circle of business but i'll keep my ears open!
    when's your big day? where?

• Hanban

Oh yes. I remember now....Ulfsunda slott meant to be very nice! have heard about it. we marry 11th August in sthlm, cant wait!

• NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Maybe we should have a new list... Have started with the ones I could find, feel free to add your dates!

17 march 2007: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307), Karlstad, Sweden
    11 august 2007, Hanban, Stockholm
    18 august 2007: tree, Bromma, Sweden

• tree

now it's time for one the simple pleasures in sweden... pancakes for lunch on thursday!

• Speckledust

Morning All,

Don't forget the peas soup too Tree

Hanban, we live in Märsta, near Arlanda airport & we've definately not met before as we decided when we first moved here not to join any expat groups, to try & fit into he Swedish culture more easily, but that hasn't really worked No expat groups here in Märsta that I'm aware of & going into Stockholm for a night out isn't something we do very often as it's just hassle with the public transport! Missed the last bus from Märsta to home once after a night out in Stockholm & it took over an hour to walk home (Weren't prepared to pay 200kr for a taxi for the the last little bit although regretted it half way through the walk back ) All in all we could have flown bck to the UK in the time it took us to get home!!

26th May 2007, Speckledust, Sigtuna

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2