• NuÄrDe­tDags (snart Mrs. 170307­)
    Äldre 26 Feb 09:18
    52580 visningar
    377 svar

Engelska brudar 2

Just noticed that the other thread has been closed... Great...

Hope you all find the way to this one!

The old thread:
    www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-21/m1966367.html

• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • Miss Cykel
    Äldre 27 Feb 16:46

4:e maj: Thanks! :) I've only been here since September, but I really like the city! Where are you getting married?

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 27 Feb 16:57

Hi Miss Cykel. This thread is basically for anyone who wants to communicate in English!

Tree is English marrying a Swedish guy & lives here in Sweden. 4:e Maj is Swedish marrying an English man, living in the UK (if I remember right) & then we have Nuärdetdags who is Swedish marrying & English man & living in Sweden I myself I am English marrying a English guy, & we're both living in Sweden All possible combinations so to speak )

Welcome

• Miss Cykel
    Äldre 27 Feb 17:19

Thanks again!

Can anyone recommend a shop in London (except Confetti on Tottenham Court Rd) where you can buy stuff for your invitation cards? I'd like to do ours myself, but I need something more than just the piece of paper to make it more beautiful and interesting... Any suggestions?

• 4:e Maj
    Äldre 27 Feb 18:24

Miss Cykel:
    We are getting married in the Swedish church in Marlyebone and the reception will be at Kenwood House in Hampstead.

Can't think of any other places for cards apart from those that excists online. Then there is of course Paperchase accross the road from Confetti but 'only' sell the paper. We ended up having ours printed as I didn't find any DIY stuff I liked (done by one of the graphic designers at work!). It might be worth a trip to John Lewis.

• Pomodo­ro
    Äldre 27 Feb 18:26

Bara en liten undran: Ar inte alla har svenskar? Varfor skriver ni pa engelska?

Äldre 27 Feb 18:30

No we are not all Swedish although I am

• Pomodo­ro
    Äldre 27 Feb 18:37

Jag trodde vi i en andra traden kom fran till att alla utom Terri var svenskor och att hon pratar utmarkt svenska. Jag vill inte hindra nagon fran att skriva pa engelska, jag bara undrade.

Äldre 27 Feb 18:44

We have a new member, Speckledust, who is also English. Think Terri (correct me if I'm wrong) was originally looking for other British brides to chat with in her native langugage and a few of us marrying british guys saw it and asked if we could join in.

• NuÄrDe­tDags (snart Mrs. 170307­)
    Äldre 27 Feb 18:51

Pomodore: The original meaning of this thread was to find English brides so therefore thread language English - well, I think tree found 2.5.

As this still is the main point - getting some English brides here - we just go on with English, quite simple.

• 28juli­bruden
    Äldre 27 Feb 19:28

Hi everyone!

im swedish, marrying an english guy in sweden and living in london. nice to meet you all!

4:e Maj
    Try Coast for dresses. they are a bit pricey maybe, but beautiful. got my BM's dresses from there.

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2