• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • 4:e Maj

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307):
    Grteat website (I'm v impressed)!

Speckledust:
    Lovely dress!

• 4:e Maj

Forgot to say that the Swedish embassy in London also charge alot extra for passports etc which is why I always do mine when in Sweden. Luckely mine is due to expire in 2008 anyway.

• NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

4:e Maj: Thank you!

tree: You know, 'order of service' saved my day! I googled a bit, more out of curiosity (after all, it is written and I just needed to know for the front page) but I soon found out that is not unusual to do them as scrolls (and not as a booklet, which was my plan). A scroll! Perfect! How simple is that?! Just print it out, roll them and put a ribbon around!

If someone has a spare moment, I would really appreciate if that one could proof read our 'order of service' (it's not much )... I can't help it but I 'mistrust' my h2b when it comes to spelling and certain expressions (and when he is busy he tends to say 'is fine' without reading thoroughly ).

Well, I don't want to put it online but here is my email address if someone is interested: polestar@directbox.com

tree: It is on it's way (if it hasn't arrived yet). You get two emails, the first without attachment... Am I smart or what? Thank you!!!

• Nattson

Hi Girls,

Can I join you again after dropping out just before christmas? We had so much to do at work that I had no chance to keep up with you here. When Tree told me you had started a second thread I thought that give it a try and hope that things stay calm at work ;)

Last week I was in London and found my dress :) It´s a Benjamin robert´s style 705
    www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/new_collection8.htm

My bridesmaid´s will have a Aspera dress on: www.parisette.com/aspera_fest/1401_fest.htm
    The dress i a deeper red in realety.

• tree

Nattson
    välkommen tillbaks!

hel fin klänning!

OT... i donät have a drivers lisence but m2b is teaching me... went out now after work!... very cool! 65Km/h... 4 th gear!... left turns, started on a hill!... oohhh...

• Nattson

Thank´s Tree!

Wow keep going and before you know it you´ll have your licence. :)

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2