• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • tree

i think it's actully cheap in london... and a lot more variety... i can't say that i've seen a 3 stone ring here actually.. although i had seen one i really liked in ernest jones in london! you could of course get one made... the place we bought our engagement rings and will get my wedding ring makes them to order... it s the smycken in solna centrum... virkenborgs (or something like that). you cna choose the size7qulaity of the stone, thickness and breadth of the rings etc...

• Miss Cykel

The problem is that it's difficult to explain to them exactly how I want the ring. And I think it feels scary to buy a ring a haven't seen... Especially because they don't have anything similar.

Maybe it's better to buy the ring in London after all? I live there, but I'm in Sweden for a few weeks now to take care of everything before our wedding here in June.

Does anyone else know if diamond rings are cheaper in Sweden or in London??

• NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

So, girls, time to go. The next time you all here from me, I am going to be a married woman!!

All guests are still sleeping (and three of them + h2b are snoring awfully), I am having a cup of tea and will soon start packing everything then a long day starts, with decorating, shopping, final preparations...

I am too knackerd to be nervous but that will probably come. The English part of the family already loves Sweden and we had a nice get together yesterday. It was really funny and as far as I am aware, everyone enjoyed it.

So, packing. Read you all in a couple of days!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    wow! we'll all be thinking of u guys! have a really wonderful day. don't forget to eat today (and breakfats tomorrow!) so u have energy to get through all of tomorrow... and try to get to bed early! have a super duper day!

• Hanban

All the very best to you and your H2B, have a super time and we all wish you every happiness!
    Looking 4ward to seeing all your pics soon!

Enjoy!
    x

• Speckledust

Nuärdetdags, it really is nu är det dags. Enjoy your day today

• 4:e Maj

Miss Cykel
    I started looking in London with the idea to buy in Sweden. Found 'the one' which was reduced to half price a few weeks later so bought it. But I did phone a few jewlers in Sweden first to compair price and it was higher than the sale price. They said it might be difficult to find a 0.83 VVS1 River, strange I thought. Also wanted asscher cut which I haven´t seen in Sweden yet. Will get our wedding bands (plain) in Sweden as they are cheaper.
    Think London is better if you want something that is slightly different from a brilliant solitair or eternity ring. It also depends on how the currency is at the given time.

Hope you both had a fab day, can't wait to hear all about it!

• Miss Cykel

4:e maj: Did you get the impression that the prices in Sweden were higher than the "ordinary" prices in London, or did you just compare them to the sale prices?

• 4:e Maj

The prices seemed to be roughly the same as long as you wanted a popular Swedish ring (pricess solitair or brilliant eternity ring etc). Not sure about the internet though.
    Think the more 'unusual' rings (larger size, cut, better quality etc) are cheaper in the UK as they are more common and the competition greater than in Sweden. I would do a bit of shopping around if I were you. Remember you (they do it for you!) can haggle in places like Hatton Garden in London (great place for window shopping for ideas, or what you do not want which how it was for me ).

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2