• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • tree

hi everyone!

just back from a weekend away at m2b's family summer hosue. met lots of family for a weekend of tree chopping and stuff... was really ncie to see evryone, and i was even called 'almost Mrs M2B'! nice!

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    tell us everything!!!

• Mrs. 170307

Tree (and everyone else): Thank you so much!! Details will follow!! Just have to come home first and sort my mind and the pictures we have got so far!

But I can tell you all that much already: It was amazing!!! Absolutely brilliant! Perfect! Wonderful!

The ceremony was perfect! We cried, the guests cried, I was shaking and thought no one would see, until I saw the leaves and flowers in my bouquet shaking... The solo singer was so great!! The registrar said afterwards that this was the strangest ? but most wonderful - wedding he has ever been to and something he will never forget.

We had the pictures taken afterwards and it was freezing cold. I guess we will be blue on every picture that was taken outside. It didn't help that my husband (my HUSBAND, MY husband, MY HUSBAND!) forgot my jacket in the hotel but who cares?
    Someone had invited the local newspaper ? that was not the best surprise but ok, we gave an interview, they took some pictures?

The reception was perfect, too!! Everyone, no matter country or language, enjoyed themselves. Like the registrar, they had never been to a wedding like ours but they all enjoyed it, had fun, made new friends, just what we wanted!!

So, details will follow but first we have to come back to earth. Here are two pictures I got from one of the photographers:
    www.joliwed.info/bilder/simone_01.jpg
    www.joliwed.info/bilder/simone_02.jpg

Now we will see if it worked with changing my nick?
    Former: NuÄrDetDags, now I think: Mrs. 170307

• tree

hej Mrs. 170307
    beautiful pictures!!! your hair looked really lovely! did u curl it yourself?

looking forward to seeing all the other pictures and reading about all the details!

• Nattson

Congratulations Mrs. 170307!!!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day, beautiful pictures!

• Mrs. 170307

Thank you again!!

I have opened a new thread for our story, where I will put the details.
    www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-23/m2178109.html

Nattson, yes, it really was a wonderful and perfect day!!

tree: I bought these Remington electrical heating things and they are perfect, easy to handle, even for me! I tried it myself some days before the wedding but on the wedding day the girl that made the make-up put them in (I was to busy with shivering, shaking and drinking champagne).

• Nattson

Hello!

We have finally been contacted by the Inn where we´r having the dinner and party! The new owners are very nice and everything seems to be working out just as planned! I´m dissapointed with my self because the invitations has still not been sent out... The text is not printed yet. But it´s just impossible to do everything. Full time job, work to get the house in order when you get home and then try to find time to relax and sleep... It feels like it´s all piling up. But hopfully we can send them out next week.

Tree: Nice to be called 'almost Mrs M2B' he he

• tree

Nattson
    great about the Inn! you need to kick m2bs ass into action i think! hehe ;)
    but there is still time! don't worry too much...

• 4:e Maj

Mrs. 170307
    Congratulations! The pictures are so beautiful!

• Mrs. 170307

4:e Maj:
    Thank you!!
    We are getting there with the web site... Have added the first pictures, a guest book, some links and described the ceremony so far... But: Jon has not proof read anything yet and I didn't even use a spell checker so it is probably a bit weird here and there.

Ah, and yesterday we were in the newspaper. They have mixed some things up I think, e.g. the guest amount from Germany and England they mention and also the decoration had nothing to do with Harry Potter. And I wouldn't call what we live in a 'villa'. But never mind, it was quite funny:
    www.vf.se/%3A%2F%2Fwww.vf.se%2Fvf%2Fdocs%2Fvisa.asp%3FnyhetsID%3D0e55c9b0c55016780dcdffda5a7a93ad

• 4:e Maj

Mrs. 170307
    Fun that the paper came and did a piece! I have spoken to the local paper a few weeks ago and they are going to do a thing on John's stag which will take place in Orebro - not my idea...

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2