• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • Nattson

Tree why not! I think it´s a good idea to meet up!

The meeting with the "cake lady" testerday went well! I presented my ideas and she really listend. I´m confident that it´s going to turn out just the way we whant it.

• 4:e Maj

I'm back after having spent the last 12 days outside Liverpool working non-stop on the local elections - not exactely the kind of thing I would recomend to do pre-wedding. The good thing is that there has been no time to stress about next Friday (4th May!).

Met the priest yesterday which went ok until she asked what John, being a catholic, thought about been wed by a woman priest. John, who never lies, said: 'Well, to be honest, I was rather dissapointed, bla bla bla'. Wanted the fllor to swollow me but hey, the agreed to differ. have decided on Jerusalem and Amasing Grace as the hymns.

Saw the florist this morning to arrange the flower, will pick up marraige licance tomorrow, facial and shopping Sat, collect mum from airport Sun etc etc - things happening all the time as you can imagine. Mum collected the wedding rings last weeks and said the engraving looks lovely.

As you can tell I'm rather hyper! Hope all is well with everyone.

• tree

4:e Maj
    wow! so close now! enjoy the last few days as a Miss!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    saw u were online on the english translation page! delighted... hehe

how r u and J? have u moved into your new house yet?

• Mrs. 170307

Tree:
    Yes, I am delighted about having some 'spare minutes' between a boring translation and paying bills.

We are just fine! Had to get a new engagement ring, which arrived yesterday (the other one turned brownish and it really didn't look nice next to my wedding ring). And we have started to think about where and when to go on honeymoon (haven't decided anything yet though).

Nope, we are moving in about three weeks but we have started packing boxes with books and stuff like that.

And how are you and O getting on with all the wedding stuff?

• Nattson

4:e maj, good luck with all the arrangements before the wedding!
    I whish I was there aswell, i´m starting to feel that i´m just waiting and waiting...
    But things are moving along smothley so far.

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    hahahaha
    crappy about your engagement ring, but nice that you found a new one to match perfectly.

honeymoon hunting is fun, but also exhausting... there r simply too many possibilities! hehe

only 3 weeks to go, cool... i cnät wait to move... or get married.. or go on the honeymoon... or start the baby making...seems all we do is wait! hahah

wedding planning is goin well with. had a meeting with the wedding organiser at the slott which went much better than the first time! we decided that me and the girls will get ready at the slott instead (since we will have moved further away). so we'll have hte wedding suite from the morning and will even be given breakfast! they'll tidy it all up later too so that it's nice for me and my man to arrive to later in the evening!

decided the menu too, just making some tweaks with the chef at the moment!

looking at readings fo the ceremony wiht a friend who will do the honours for us. found one O and i like and friend too but no decision yet.

will write out the evening invitations this week and send them next week! very exciting... but now we have the guest list dilema all over again!

now selling our apartment which has been distracting for a while. the add i up on hemnet now and showing on 6th may...fingers crossed..

• Mrs. 170307

tree: Yes, I am really happy about the new ring - now it all looks nice again! I keep the 'real' engagement ring on the right hand though. After all it is a special ring and even if J supported me to 110% to get a new one I know he wouldn't have been too happy about me chucking it in a cupboard or something (which was never an option anyway).

Gee, you are waiting for a lot of things to happen! :D Hm, we have the new house to look forward to and a short London trip in July (I think you read in the other thread). That's about it. :D No, summer is coming, my brithday is coming, at some point we will go on honeymoon - there are always things to look forward to!

Yes, the honeymoon. The only thing we have agreed on so far is that it will start in London. But where to go from there is not an easy decision to make, you are right, far too many options and possibilities!

But it seems you have everything under control, which of course is good!

Now, I have to go back to work - til 'Emmerdale' starts.

• Mrs. 170307

tree: Don't know if you remember my engagement ring but this is how the new one looks with the wedding ring:
    www.joliwed.info/ring.jpg

As it is made of palladium I hope it will stay 'clean'...

Ok, now I really have to go back to work!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2