• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • tree

NuÄrDetDags
    what a loveyl wedding homepage! have you made it all yourself or is there a formulised webpage where you add everything you want to say? i like the daisy path to the wedding day in particular!

• NuÄrDetDags

No, I have coded and designed everything myself (copied the daisy code at the bottom, though). 8)
    Nice that you like it!

• tree

wow! i wish i could make webpages... hhmm... perhpas this my opportunity to learn! it's certainly motivation enough!

• Nattson

Hi Girls,

Just arrived to work after a visit to whats going to be our new house. We have had a insurance man looking at the roof, the plumming and so on... The house passed with flying colors :)

About the veil, I think that I will have one at the back of my head. It will proberly come down to my waist.

• NuÄrDetDags

terri, as far as I have read www.weddingannouncer.com is supposed to be perfect for people without special knowledge about web site programming and stuff. You might want to have a look there (it's in English, which won't be a big problem I guess ).

Oh, Nattson, lucky you, a new house! For us that is the next big plan for after the wedding. We can't have it all at the same time.

• tree

thanks for the tip... i'll check it out!

we also plan to buy a house in the spring after the wedding!... something south of stockholm

• NuÄrDetDags

Well, we don't plan to buy one after the wedding - we plan to start thinking about it. :D

• tree

thats an excellent site! i think i will use it! thanks for the tip!

• Nattson

We didn´t plan to by it either... But when we came in the front door we both looked att each other and said, Yes this is the house we want. After carefully considering our financial situation we desided to go ahead. But I must admitt that i´m a bit nervous, it feels like a big step!

• future mrs B

my "parents in law" are thinking about moving to spain, asked "if we buy a 3 bedroom house here in england & you share it with "sister in law" for a couple of years. share all the bills. and when house is sold, we will share the profit. we can save sooo much money on this, and it will give us a very good start in our own house hunt. what do you think???

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?