• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

:D I didn't mean with our partner - I meant all of us + resp. partner! :D

• tree

i was just thinking t he same thing actually... thats is ahsame we are all skattered... i was looking back to see exactly where everybody was sitting now! hehe

but anyway, i think it's really nice having these chats throughout the day!... perhpas not so good for the productivity... but oh well! hehe

• tree

i was talking to my m2b about us all last night actually and said how nice it is to chat to you other brides... other people are not generally so appreciaive of the finer details about weddings and dreses!!...or even swinglish challenges! most of my friends here don't ever plan to get married! very swedish of them!

• NuÄrDetDags

Yes, to have at least this meeting point is great! Though it means I have to work over time (which is my own fault in first place ;)).

Yes, very Swedish indeed. As my brother got married my dad's first comment was sth like "and what is that good for?" :D

• Nattson

Well where do you all live?

I live in in a suburb to Stockholm but go to the city every day for work. Anyone else living or working in or near Stockholm?

• tree

i live in solna! work in flemingsberg!

going hoem now but will back online in an hour or so!... thats so cool!

• NuÄrDetDags

Unfortunately we don't live near Stockholm, Karlstad is closer. More precisely: Grums (but I don't mind if you never heard about that ;) ).

When we have got some things better sorted (like a certain wedding) we are planing to move to a bigger city. For someone coming from a lively pub culture this is almost a prison. ;)

• future mrs B

well who knows it might be possible for us to meet up by the end of next year when we are all married . would be nice to have a face to a name... if anyone fancy coming over to england for a weekend let me know and I will be on the first train to London....

• Nattson

Solna is on the way to Upplands väsby where I live! :)
    I have worked in Solna for 5years but now my office is in Stockholm.

• NuÄrDetDags

future mrs B: THAT is good to know! We are in London about two times per year! But next time won't be before the wedding though...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?