• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • tree

before u head back to homne on thursday perhpas u should pop into the English Shop for some goodies! it's in söderhallen on medborgarsplatsen... they even have real bacon, pies, pork pies, sausages... and all the usual tinned and dried stuff too!

• NuÄrDetDags

6 pm sounds perfect! Hopefully your h2b will join, if not, well, I will be hooked up with two English mooses....

Don't know how to describe us... Well we are two average looking people. I am blondish, will wear a grey half long coat and a big beige bag. My h2b has short (very short, at the moment he reminds me of an English hooligan) brownish hair and a brown 'manchester' jacket.

You definitely have to tell him about that English shop when we meet! He will go crazy!

I don't want to put my mobile phone number on here so if you send an email to idunssaga@directbox.com I can answer to that with the number (just in case we miss eachother or something).

• NuÄrDetDags

Just got told you don't call it 'manchester', you call it cord....

• tree

i know! it's funny isn't it! that u call it that! u have mail!

• NuÄrDetDags

Not only we, also the Germans!

You have got mail too. It looks as if we have the same operator.

• tree

then we can call for free! even see eachother on videophone for free before we meet!

• NuÄrDetDags

I am not sure my phone supports that - I bought it in England and it took me a while to set it up for Swedish MMS.

• 4:e Maj

Terri - nice website!

We were initially not going to have any favours but have now decided for a lottery ticket (placed in a small envelope which will double up as place card). What do you all think? It might need to expain what it is to the Swedes.

• NuÄrDetDags

4:e Maj:
    I think it is a nice idea (am actually thinking of nicking it ). But why should the Swedes not understand the purpose of a lottery ticket?

I could do with some input regarding engraving the wedding rings... What do you guys plan to write in your rings? 8 weeks before the wedding I finally found a ring (thx terri ) but now we are not sure about the engraving. We wanted 'Mo anam cara' (gaelic for 'my soul mate') but now as we have to decide Name - Eternally Yours - Date sounds good too....

• 4:e Maj

Was only thinking of explaining when it is and how to check if they have wone anything.

Was actually talking to John about engraving the other day and he is not bothered so we are either going to leave it blank (yes, perhaps a bit boring) or just have our names and the wedding date.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?