• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

terri: I could do with some help from an English native regarding earrings - my h2b has proven to be useless in this case?
    When you have your ears pierced, usually the earrings (at least the pin) is made of a certain metal that doesn't cause allergic reactions ? do you know what that metal is called in England?

I am looking on English sites for earrings but I have to be careful with what I choose (otherwise my ears will probably get so infected that they fall of), but I don't know what to look for...

• tree

Nickel is what causes the reaction, ususally it is specified if they are 'nickel free'. hope thats helps!

• future mrs B

hello there girls

its been ages since I was on this site, just been so busy that I dont have time to do anything but work, plan wedding, and take care of our students. BUT Terri, I was home in Sweden over Christmas, and guess what!! me and your future husbands brother went to the scouts together!!!and I do know who you M2B is, remember him as a nice quiet guy. hope you are well.

• tree

future mrs B
    wow! now we r curious! you must send us a picture to my email! picture of my m2b on our webpage... weddingannouncer.com

his younger brother or older brother?

• NuÄrDetDags

terri: Thanks! I thought the metal might have a name (like 'surgical steel' or so) but then I will just look for 'nickel free'!

Welcome back, future mrs B!

• 4:e Maj

A bit OT but I must just tell you all that our offer on a house between Orebro and Hallberg has been accepted! Just hope the survey goes well...

• NuÄrDetDags

Wow!! As we all keep our fingers crossed I am sure it will go well!!

• tobykirst

Hi everyone,

I've already posted my Q on another site...but I think this is the site for me! Hope someone can help. We are getting married at Rastaborgs Slott in Ekerö in August (11th) and are looking for a celebrant/Vigselförrättare that can do for us a non-religious ceremony in the gardens that can speak English! I'm Australian and my fiance is Norwegian (and yes we are getting married in Sweden!). Can anyone recommend anyone? Maybe this Q was already posted...but 64 pages was a lot to look through .

Thanks heaps!
    Kirsten

• tree

Bi Dahlborg will be our FV. she will do it in both english and swedish for us so english is definately not a problem. she is a private VF though and works to make the ceremony more complete... so she charges 5000 kr... but we think she is worth it! she is under VF on BT's listings... good luck

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?