• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

terri (or whatever you are called now :
    You have to log out completely first and then the new name should be there when you log in again.

• tree

hej NuÄrDetDags
    howäs it going for you? what is it 6 weeks left?

• tree

if u say terri really fast it becomes sort of like tree... my brother calls me that too!

• NuÄrDetDags

Erm, 3 weeks and 4 days...

Today my shoes arrived, we have booked all hotel rooms and confirmed some pre-bookings. All I need to concentrate on at the moment is to finish the fest program - which is harder than it sounds because I have got in a rush project, which wants to be finished first...

But all in all, we are doing fine!

How are your plans proceeing?

• tree

how exciting... how r the shoes? comfy? i booked a hairdresser yesterday actually... a private lady who will come to me on teh dya and do it... and do a provuppsättning in June... good price too so i'm pleased!

we will meet with a lady at the slott next and discuss details etc, so thats pretty exciting for us!... and we ordered stamps online yesterday so we can post all our invites next week! we've actually handed a few out in person already but it'll feel more official next week! super cool!

i took a quite peek at my dress last night hanging in the wardrobe! nice! every once in a while i get nervous when i see another stunning dress and wonder if i made the right choice... i have to force myself to remeber how i felt wearing it in the store with the underskirt on and everything... oh dear! but it felt good to look at it last night anyway!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?