• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • future mrs B

would be nice to meet up and chat, and talk about wedding memories. I dont know anyone who is getting married so you ladies mean the world to me!!!

• tree

future mrs B
    that sounds super! and if u r ever coming to stockholm, u must let us know!

Nattson
    if u r in stockholm every day we should surely arrnage to meet for fika or something! I meet with some other brides for fika every once in a while, perhaps u could join us there and meet some other brides too... although i am quite quiet there because it's in swedish!

NuÄrDetDags
    karlstad.. is that skåne?

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    if u r in stockholm u must let us know!... i know some nice irish pubs in gamla stan!

• future mrs B

absolutely, I will!! do have friends in Sthlm that I visit 2-3times/year. they live in Akersberga-dont know if that is close to Solna...

• tree

i actually know 3 others girls getting married, one is in scotland, one in london, the other in geneva... we have occaisonal mail exchnage but nothing about the daily challenges etc!

• future mrs B

think I have to look at the map,

today after work I'm going to look at bridesmaids dresses. I know I like them just have to make sure they have all 4 sizes. I have 1x size 8, 1x size 12, 1x size 14 and 1x size22. that is a mission to find something that suits and fits all of them,

• Susanne, Lund

How about a Canadian with Swedish parents marrying a Swed?
    Does that count? ;)

• sherlock

Hello girls! May I join you even if I am already married? havent been to this site in a long time but it would be nice to speak to some other swenglish couples.

I am Swedish but married my Scottish hub this summer in Solna. We live outside London but are planning on moving to Stockholm next spring-summer.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?