• tree

Engelska brudar 2

4:e Maj
    wow! so close now! enjoy the last few days as a Miss!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    saw u were online on the english translation page! delighted... hehe

how r u and J? have u moved into your new house yet?

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    hahahaha
    crappy about your engagement ring, but nice that you found a new one to match perfectly.

honeymoon hunting is fun, but also exhausting... there r simply too many possibilities! hehe

only 3 weeks to go, cool... i cnät wait to move... or get married.. or go on the honeymoon... or start the baby making...seems all we do is wait! hahah

wedding planning is goin well with. had a meeting with the wedding organiser at the slott which went much better than the first time! we decided that me and the girls will get ready at the slott instead (since we will have moved further away). so we'll have hte wedding suite from the morning and will even be given breakfast! they'll tidy it all up later too so that it's nice for me and my man to arrive to later in the evening!

decided the menu too, just making some tweaks with the chef at the moment!

looking at readings fo the ceremony wiht a friend who will do the honours for us. found one O and i like and friend too but no decision yet.

will write out the evening invitations this week and send them next week! very exciting... but now we have the guest list dilema all over again!

now selling our apartment which has been distracting for a while. the add i up on hemnet now and showing on 6th may...fingers crossed..

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    read your questions late one night this weekend and meant to answer already... sorry!

Thank you so much for joining us on our wedding day

thank you for celebrating our wedding day with us

or as 4:e may writes.... many thanks for Sharing our wedding day with us

a personla note inside sounds perfect! ... but why write it on a note?... why not write it directly into the card, perhaps underneath the picture on the inside...

• tree

exciting news... we just ordered my wedding ring! yahoo!.... so cool... can collect it 8th june... can't wait!

our rsvp date is this friday and we still haven't heard from 9 people... hmm... had 4 no's already too.. so we've decided to invite m2b's cousins too now since we have a bit of space... waitign fro the ink to dry now so we can put the inserts in the invites and send them away! also very cool... and we ahve done all the evening invitations and they r just waiting for stamps! SUPER DUPER...

But now we ahve to clean all the windows in the partment, including the balcony... 7 meters of windows there alone!... oh dear... visning of our apartment is on sunday... so we'd better get cracking!

• tree

welcome MrsH2b!

i'm just printing the last of my invites so i can add my text here! we alaso wanted an informal invites... we shose to write first names only for us and our guests..

We are getting married!

???????guest????.?????????

As our good friends we,
    Olof and Terri,
    invite you to join us on our wedding day to
    witness us begin our life together as man and wife.
    Saturday 18th August 2007 at 15:30
    Ulfsunda Slott, Stockholm.
    The reception will follow thereafter at the same location.

RSVP/OSA no later than 3rd June 2007
    Please RSVP/OSA using this PIN number on our website

????????????????
    terriandolof.weddingannouncer.com
    or by calling 'parents' on
    0046 xxxxxxx

• tree

MrsH2b
    slip of the tounge ej! r u swedish?

we're all here for eachother... our m2b are all helpful it seems to varying degrees!

• tree

welcome mommy2e!

so where r u living? england?

i am english living in stockholm with my swedish m2b. we've been togther more than 5 years, living in sweden 2 years and are going to marry in sweden on august 18th!

• tree

i just got a mail from our fotographer... turns out he's been asked to be bestman on the same day as our wedding! asked me to call him! i'll give him a ring in half hour or so.... what will we do... not easy to find a photographer this late...especially not in our price bracket! (tops 3500kr)

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2