• tree

Engelska brudar 2

hej Mrs. 170307
    beautiful pictures!!! your hair looked really lovely! did u curl it yourself?

looking forward to seeing all the other pictures and reading about all the details!

• tree

Nattson
    great about the Inn! you need to kick m2bs ass into action i think! hehe ;)
    but there is still time! don't worry too much...

• tree

Speckledust
    good luck meeting the priest.. we r giving favours... pretty traditional... candy in litte gold and wine-red coloured bags... we bought some favour sweet while we were in the states at xmas... but now i think we have changed our minds and will put in the jelly sugared hearts u can buy here! not sure if we'll put them on the table with the settings or as leaving gifts when guests leave... what r u doing?

i'm off to town now to try and find a guft for my tärna's 30th birthday! it's next weekend so i really hvae to find soemthing today. have a few ideas but no idea about the prices so wish me luck!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    super! you were so lucky with the weather, it's been such a perfect spring this past week.
    do u have any plans to keep busy now post wedding to wind back into normal life slowly?

• tree

Nattson

yes we found gifts for the tärnar. i bought them straight away since i thought they were perfect!

we just made an appointment to go to the cake place to discuss type and design and even get some smaples! 10th april is the day! mmm...

• tree

Nattson
    cool! we'll have to compare notes! doesnät he normally eat cake?...

• tree

Speckledust
    congrast on your booking! can u remind me of the date?! and where it was you r getting married?! sorry!

i'll tell u the gift after the weekend once i've given it... i don't know if she uses this site for bridesmaid duty things and i don't want to ruin a surprise...

good luck with yoru möhippa! i know i will have ione. tärna has already asked me for an email list fo all my friends. so we'll see. i can't imagine many will come from england as well as for the wedding, so maybe it'll be something small with my new friends here in sweden... i suggested that we have a lunch/spa together the day before the wedding (me and 2 tärna) because one of them lives in the usa and definatly won't be able to make it for an earlier date!... so who knows, maybe my swedish tärna will do the whole thing the day before... no idea! hehe

• tree

hello everybody!

we have news... we have bought a house! it's a little kedjehus in tullinge (right in the middle of both our workplaces)... it's so cute! it'. 104kvm plus 300kvm garden. 5 rooms... 2 double bedrooms and 2 singles, 2 bathrooms. it's so lovely... can't wait to move in... unfortunaetly we have to... till the end of july/beginning of august!... bit tight with the wedding but oh well.. we loved it! we signed the contract last week and will pay the deposit this week. so exciting!

we have an exciting week ahead too..
    today i am making roast pork and home made apple sauce for lunch, the we r off to yasuragi spa for the night! (that's where m2b proposed!)...

then on tuesday we meet the wedding cake man and even get to taste lots of samples... mmm....

then on friday we pay the deposit for the house and i will meet a florist...

then on saturday i'll meet another 2 florists with 2 friends (inc 1 bridesmaid) and then go home to my place to try on our dresses together! my friends will help to size the hoops in my underskirt! really looking forward to that! bridemaid dress arrived last week so now we'll see what we look like side by side. and i haven't tried on my dress in ages, and now'll be the first time with an underskirt since i had it on in the store last year!... so exciting. it looked to much better in the store (and i am assuming that i because of the underskirt)... fingers crossed!

howäs yoru planning going... or first weeks as married in your case L!

• tree

we just came back from yassuragi today. we had a such a wonderful time. it was so relaxing and calming. perfect quality time together, and excellant food once again! wonderful.

4:e Maj
    wow! 4 weeks left! i bet u can hardly wait! i'm getting impateint already and i have 4 months left to go! hahaha
    very exciting that you ahve finally found a summer house too! weren't u looking in skåne? where is THE house?

Nattson
    kul that u have decided on the wedding music. we have decided on the solo songs but not the ingång and utgång. i was thinking of 'here comes the bride'... which was is that? mandelssohn? hmm... i have to fidn the music soon adn send it to my freind who will play it on the flute for us! one more thing to do... it seems that the list is never ending...so many details!... i think the stress i stsarting to get to me!... i woke up with a cold sore this morning on my lip! only had that twice before... hhmm.. oh well.. 7 -10 days of a sore lip then.

Mrs. 170307
    wow! your house is huge! we looked at a few that were 150kvm and decided they were to big for us! too much cleaning required! haha.. but then neither of us work from home so i can imagine that youäd need rather a bit mroe space than the typical couple. congrats!

• tree

4:e Maj
    wow it sounds huge! and quite a project!

do u ahve yoru marriage lisence yet? it's soon time to apply for hindersprovning here!... if i wait till the beginning of may, i've been here 2 years then i cna apply fro a regular hindersprovning i think and not have to go to the embassy...

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2