• tree

Engelska brudar 2

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    u have mail coming!

• tree

hi girls...

donät worry about the weather in stockholm, itäs forecast as sunny and +12 this weekend! yahoo!

we r off after work today to try on m2b suits! we have decided on a morning suit (jaquette) with grey stripy trousers and black jacket but not decided on the wasitcoat or tie yet... wish us luck!

no plans for the weekend except sleeping... been out twice this week so i am knackered! hehe... perhaps i will have a go at the fest program again... i've decided to use the 'prepared stuff' we bought in america as vigsel program now and make the fest programs myself rather than the other way around... so now i need ot reformat all my page setting s etc... hhmmm

(snart Mrs. 170307)
    sounds like u r hvaing a veyr busy time... canät u send m2b off on some errends for you?!

yesterday my grandparents rsvp'd... the only släkt i invited (except an aunt who was supposed to fly with them to use her airmiles!) and the said no they r not coming! gutted... no explanatoin give either.. but crap really ... oh well... the only positive thing is that is saves nearly 4000 kr (3 people)... i guess we can have the fireworks now then! ..

• tree

Nattson
    stramnge... i replied to this comment yesterday!
    we found a nice suit for m2b and booked it for him and bestman..made provisional bookings for our dads too... just have to give the right sizes now...

these are the ebay details..
    Seller User ID: socoboa
    Your total: GBP 20.84 inc delivery

i'm sure the measurements u have r in cm... else the largest hoop would be bigger than any i have seen... we had a go at our order of service today... content isnät finalised, but the design is! it looks so nice! m2b even helped!

so exciting!... a friend of mine got married today ine enlgand so i've been thining about that today! very cool...

• tree

the smallest petticoat could of course be in inches... but then i would presume that both meaurements had the same units and the bigger one would then be HUGE!!

how's it gone with the festprograms? all done now? and the hair extensions?!! how did J manage as a hairdresser?

we had a go at our vigsel program... even did a test run and it looks sooo ncie! the content of course is subject to change btut eh designwas super! really pleased with it... m2b even helped!

grandparents say they r not coming becasue of (i) the journey (the live in spain) (ii) scared to meet people (what?!! the moved to spain 20 years ago and are social butterflies!)... and of course money... hmm... none of them satisfying answers really but oh well.. the answer is definately a no!

nattson
    how did it go recruiting yorutoastmasters?

hanban
    how did the car boot sale go? did u rasie enough cash for your wedding shoes?!!

• tree

Nattson
    i must have missed a message somewhere! what s super thing for your brother to do!... do u know where he is renting from?... maybe we have the same car!! cool!

super news about the toastmaster!

after emmerdsale... time to nip out for some paper then?!!

• tree

i think it's actully cheap in london... and a lot more variety... i can't say that i've seen a 3 stone ring here actually.. although i had seen one i really liked in ernest jones in london! you could of course get one made... the place we bought our engagement rings and will get my wedding ring makes them to order... it s the smycken in solna centrum... virkenborgs (or something like that). you cna choose the size7qulaity of the stone, thickness and breadth of the rings etc...

• tree

wow! we'll all be thinking of u guys! have a really wonderful day. don't forget to eat today (and breakfats tomorrow!) so u have energy to get through all of tomorrow... and try to get to bed early! have a super duper day!

• tree

hi everyone!

just back from a weekend away at m2b's family summer hosue. met lots of family for a weekend of tree chopping and stuff... was really ncie to see evryone, and i was even called 'almost Mrs M2B'! nice!

tell us everything!!!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2