• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • Mrs. 170307

Welcome mommy2e!

Wow, less than three weeks!! I remember me being in that situation! Hope you have the main issues sorted by now.

• tree

i just got a mail from our fotographer... turns out he's been asked to be bestman on the same day as our wedding! asked me to call him! i'll give him a ring in half hour or so.... what will we do... not easy to find a photographer this late...especially not in our price bracket! (tops 3500kr)

• tree

we wanted to sign a contract with him but he assured there was no need but we could do it anyway if we wanted... he said if he got sick on the day his wife could stand in becasue she is also a photographer... so we never signed anything! i can't belive we were so stupid!... hhmm... maybe he has somebody in mind who cna fill in for him... he doesnät acually say he needs to cancel... hhmm... lets see...

• Mrs. 170307

Oh tree, how awful! If he wants to go to the wedding his wife will probably go with him...

Well, better call him first. Maybe he can recommend you an alternative photographer or he might have someone that can stand in for him...
    I keep my fingers crossed!

• tree

just spojke to him... the wedding is at the same time as ours so he nor his wife could take our pictures... he basically said sorry... i said that wasn't good enough... perhpas he could honour the contract we didn't make him sign and help to find us a replacement which he said he would! he said he knows a few others and he would try and get in touch with them today... so thats nice. fingers crossed now he can find someone and that we like their pictures too!

• MrsH2b

mommy2e:
    Im swedish aswell and my H stands for "Howcroft" :)

Ive also been with my m2b for 5years, Weve got a house in Sweden aswell as a place in the South of France so for the past year i dont quite know where my base is. ive been travelling back and fourth about once a month with our 18mths old due to my m2bs work...Phew! Hardwork! it used to be so much easier before he got a will of his own:)...My son that is, not my m2b...hihi

3 weeks!! Wow! not long at all...feels like forever til my turn :)

• MrsH2b

tree; I so hope everything works out for you! Fingers crossed for you!

• Nattson

Oh Tree, I hope that he finds another photographer that you like and feel confortable with. If not, my m2b was the photographer in the church and after the dinner at a wedding last year. He would be happy to help.

• tree

Nattson
    oh thats such a lovely offer! thanks! lets see what happens... but we might just take u up on that offer!

• mommy2e

Hi!
    What a lovely welcome I got!
    Tree, I know (or actually my m2b) an English photographer in Sthlm. I only met him once but he's nice. Don't know if he normally does wedding pictures but I could ask my h2b when he comes home for his number if you want?

We live just outside Brighton. I love Brighton! We met 2003 and have a son who is 10 months old. He's gorgeous but is allmost walking now so it'll be an interesting honeymoon... going to Italy for 2 weeks.

Most things are sorted for the wedding. Just the music left to decide on and also the table plan - what a nightmare! My h2b's family is very...strange... it's gonna be a hard one.

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2