Inlägg från: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307) |Visa alla inlägg
  • NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Engelska brudar 2

Uah, pea soup - I agree, disgusting!

Yes, the shoes are going to be perfect, it doesn't bleed anymore when I am wearing them longer than 30 minutes.......... just kidding.
    No, really, they are already much more soft, it is going to be fine. But I still need to find some boots for the outside part, if the weather stays like this...

17 march 2007: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307), Karlstad, Sweden
    26th May 2007: Speckledust, Sigtuna, Sweden
    11 august 2007, Hanban, Stockholm, Sweden
    18 august 2007: tree, Bromma, Sweden

Oh, by the way: lunch breaks. We have our own lunch routine - which is a light lunch (well for me, Jon usually covers his plate with strange beans, ham or bacon,...) and, tada, Emmerdale! (Just watched it)

It is a bit boring though for my h2b as he has already seen what will come here the next 2 years or so.

tree: Yes, I think there is a delay of 2.5 years or so...

I just realised it is already march! Ups, our month!

Yes, but I have to admit, things are starting to feel strange now... Though I can't put the finger on what it is... As far as I can see, the things we can control are booked/organised/planned but I can't help feeling a bit uneasy from time to time... As if something is missing and I don't know what (it better not be something important! ).

I hope so! I have given all important stuff to my mum (the hindersprövning, rings,...) so I can't forget anything - and so that I can blame her if she does ).
    Now it is just all this small things and the stationeries. They should have been finished a long time ago but unfortunately they are not - and I still have to translate them. Then there is a meeting with the waiters (today!), meeting the hair dresser and make up artist (next week), checking on the mansion (on sunday) and so on and so on... Oh, and I don't have boots yet, my jewellery and the sets for my mum and my brides maid are not here yet, my 'spare dress' neither,... Oh, I better not think of it! Think I'll go to bed.

At least you don't have to go to the English embassy in Stockholm to swear on the bible (and pay 1300 kr for that, by the way)!!

Well, on the other hand, it was a good opportunity to meet up with another English couple... Tree, we were actually talking about our meeting yesterday - how you 'tricked me' to the solitaire ring.

Hm, if h2b just hadn't lost one tooth in the hotel room,... ah, yes, our trip to the English embassy...

Oh, he has a full set of teeth again now so he can smile on the wedding pictures!!

Speckledust: Yes, I think it is amazing what they charge you extra for when the embassy is involved and then: there is not even a painting of the Queen in the building! Tried to get through to the police today to get some information on how to get a new passport after the wedding - after 10 minutes on hold I hung up. Will try it tomorrow again.

In Stockholm, after we went to the embassy, we went to the hotel and my h2b was moaning about being hungry. As I wanted to do what women do, wash my hands, change shirt,..., I gave him a chocolate bar and asked him to keep quite for five minutes. Well, it was a chocolate bar with nuts and as I came out from the bathroom he had lost a front tooth... Actually a second one, the first one was supposed to be fitted in some days later (which it was, we just had to start from point A again). Don't know, there is something wrong with his teeth... Ah, well, but now it is sorted and they are all back where they belong.

And with the ring, it was not really a trick. I actually had decided against a solitaire ring but as I tried tree's engagement ring to mine it just looked perfect - so I had to get one as wedding ring.

tree: What are you going to do when you have to go to the loo with wedding dress and underskirt? One thing I always have been wondering about (and I don't have an underskirt so I will never know if I don' ask ).

My hair extensions came today!! No, actually they came yesterday but I couldn't pick them up before today. I am going to try to glue them to my head under the week end, that's going to be an experience.
    If someone is interested in really cheap, good quality hair I recommend: www.hairtrade.com/

I ordered last Friday and yesterday they arrived: www.hairtrade.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_33/products_id/57

The meeting with the waiters went well, I think. They know when to be where and what we expect. Think it will work quite fine (another point sorted!).

So, almost time for a glass of wine and 'Medium'.

Can't believe I wrote that much... Well, happy reading.

Speckledust: No, no chocolate (at least with nuts) and he is also not allowed to eat apples or carrots - in case he breaks another one!

You are right. H2b's family first thought we had got married as they saw my engagement ring, they were just confused he is not wearing one (and that they hadn't been invited). Also the jeweller in England where Jon bought the ring said 'but you know that that is a wedding ring'. Well, after the wedding there will hopefully be no more misunderstandings.

Speckledust:
    Here you can 'look behind the curtains'.
    www.joliwed.info/bakomkulisserna/

H2b has just approved the English wedding-ceremony-program (don't know what that is in English, vigselprogram)! So, now I can translate that into Swedish and German and then that's done!!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2