On the right side:
    We are getting married!

Two lives, two hearts
    Joined together in friendship
    United forever in love

The civil marriage will take place
    17th March, 2007 (Saturday) 2:00 pm
    Acksjöns Chapel, Karlstad, Sweden

Afterwards, dinner and festivities will take place at Sundsta Mansion.

For further information, see addendum
    or visit www.joliwed.info.

RSVP 15th January, 2007, latest

www.joliwed.info/inbjud1.jpg

I know, not the fanciest invitions but clean and simple. :D

• NuÄrDetDags

By the way, chicken meal... Today I will try the "Julmust-chicken" posted in the christmas thread:
    4 kycklingfiléer, ca 500 g
    smör
    2 dl minifraiche
    2 dl julmust
    1 hönsbuljongtärning
    1 tsk malen ingefära
    1 tsk rosmarin
    1 msk kinesisk soja

Bryn kycklingen i smör på båda sidor. Blanda minifraiche, julmust, buljongtärning, ingefära, rosmarin och soja i en traktörpanna. Lägg i kycklingen och låt koka ca 10 min. Garnera ev med färsk rosmarin. Servera med potatis och frästa grönsaker.

It sounds a bit strange but I bet it's very tasty. :D

• NuÄrDetDags

future mrs B: Sometimes you have to take risks. :D Is probably THE new christmas meal!

Arsenal is playing tomorrow? Then I know what a certain h2b is going to be up to...

• NuÄrDetDags

I couldn't keep it secret even if I tried!

If my h2b hadn't threatened with legal actions I would have showed him too... :D

• NuÄrDetDags

We left the left side in English (as it only is the monogram and the short poem with the mutual life...) and this we wrote on the right side:

Två liv, två hjärtan
    Förbundna i vänskap
    För alltid förenade i kärlek

Vi gifter oss
    17 mars, 2007 (Lördag) Kl 14:00
    Acksjöns Kapell, Karlstad

Sedan blir det fest med mat och dryck på
    Sundsta Herrgård (PRO gården).

Ytterligare information finns i
    bilagan eller på www.joliwed.info.

OSA senast 15 januari, 2007

• NuÄrDetDags

I know you all won't believe me but the Julmust-chicken smells wonderful!

• NuÄrDetDags

Oh, I couldn't do that, am far to impatient... :D What if you see THE house and then you can't buy it for different reasons... But at least I have decided about my h2b's "English christmas present" today (the one he gets on the 25th, not the 24th). He will get his puppy...

• NuÄrDetDags

Yes, that is also true. We tried to have a quick look on the house market once but we gave up as we don't know anything about any area. And they never mention "pub in walking distance" in their descriptions...

• NuÄrDetDags

4:e Maj: That really sounds exciting!! If we would leave Sweden I would definitely want something like that too, an own place to come back to when ever one feels for it.
    Good luck!!

terri:
    Yes, I know what you mean. We tried the only local pub here a couple of days ago but even my h2b said there are only morons(and he is normally more tolerant than I am in this matter). It is just not possible, having a relaxed pint when people around you are screaming and shouting and trying to start silly conversations with you... He loves Sweden, the only thing he is missing is the option to go to a nice, calm English pub once in a while.

Well, well, we probably have to start our own. ;)

Started listening to wedding music (for walking in and out and during the ceremony) this weekend. We have only come so far that we have decided "I saw you crying in the chapel" and "Yesterday" aren't options. :D

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?