Inlägg från: NuÄrDetDags |Visa alla inlägg
  • NuÄrDetDags

Engelska bruda?

Hm... sounds like fun!

• NuÄrDetDags

We are planning to go on a short trip in Sweden (some kind of romantic hotel with SPA and stuff) after the wedding but the weekend after that (your weekend) would be 'free'... I will definitely talk about that with my h2b (h then :D)!

• NuÄrDetDags

Ah, thank you! I have a bit of an idea where that is - will ask Google for the details. We still haven't booked anything so every hint is welcome!

• NuÄrDetDags

Just (20 minutes ago) got a job offer - for a job in England... Which is great, with a homesick English h2b in the house... No, actually it is not because we just moved here and we have so much to do and to organise anyway, and now this... And it sounds so interesting and I love living in England but it is just the WRONG time!!

• NuÄrDetDags

Oh, yes, terri, I have seen the yasurai site and it really looks nice!

• NuÄrDetDags

We have been in Sweden since May this year so we don't really have plans on moving somewhere else right now...

But that job offer from yesterday is a good thing to keep in mind for the day we go to England. As it is an ongoing thing and my sister-in-law-2b is in charge I just need to knock on her door.

Yes, don't know what it is with these fruit cakes - they are disgusting! As my h2b ate Princesstårta the first time he immediately fell in love with it so I think it is a good compromise: if cake then that - in white.

In about an hour I take one or two hours off to go to the hairdresser - my h2b is complaining my hair is getting too long... :D

• NuÄrDetDags

Mmmmh, yummi, lots of chocolate! Sounds great, future mrs B. Unfortunately chocolate wasn't 'traditional enough' for my h2b. :-/

Hope you have a nice last day! I am off to the hairdresser now.
    See ya all later.

• NuÄrDetDags

Just got back from the hairdresser, now my h2b is happy with me again. :D It is strange, actually no man has ever told me "to cut off my hair because it gets too long" - must be an English thing. :)

terri, you have definitely chosen the wrong day to feel poorly. Did you forget about the dinner today...? No, I am sorry to hear you're not fit - it is probably the best to cancel the reservation and to try it again next week or so. Otherwise you can't enjoy it as you should (with a sore head and a dripping nose)...

• NuÄrDetDags

We have already sent our invitations in Swedish, English and German. I did them all myself, gee, the money some companies wanted were more than my wedding dress (ok, that's not hard...).

We probably get our cake from here: www.tartpinglan.se/ with a troll couple, dressed as bride and groom on the top. :D

I think you can forget white cristmas, Hanban. Unfortunately, would also love it but at least here the chances aren't very big...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?