• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • NuÄrDetDags

I couldn't keep it secret even if I tried!

If my h2b hadn't threatened with legal actions I would have showed him too... :D

• future mrs B

my m2b is going to go with me to pick it up but i will go in first and put it in a duvetcover so he cant see it....

think i might show it to her, will try not to but if she brings it up-hey what can a woman do...??

• Nattson

Terri, I´ll have to by my first wedding mag. :) I´v been hanging to much on BT to by one yet.

Julmust-chicken... he he don´t think i would dare to try.

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    we r struggling with the swedish... m2b thinks it looks so corny! what did u write?

• NuÄrDetDags

We left the left side in English (as it only is the monogram and the short poem with the mutual life...) and this we wrote on the right side:

Två liv, två hjärtan
    Förbundna i vänskap
    För alltid förenade i kärlek

Vi gifter oss
    17 mars, 2007 (Lördag) Kl 14:00
    Acksjöns Kapell, Karlstad

Sedan blir det fest med mat och dryck på
    Sundsta Herrgård (PRO gården).

Ytterligare information finns i
    bilagan eller på www.joliwed.info.

OSA senast 15 januari, 2007

• NuÄrDetDags

I know you all won't believe me but the Julmust-chicken smells wonderful!

• 4:e Maj

Haven't tried the julmust chicken but the coca cola ham by Nigela Lawson is lovely!

Going to Stockhol next week to look at wedding dresses, any shop what is recomended?

• tree

most definately go to Princessa in Södertälje... they have a huge number of dresses including ones by Maggie Sottero and Bonny that are nowhere else in stockholm. and the ladies there are so nice and give you all of their attention. you feel very special there! they also sell the some of dresses from the rack at discount prices so be sure to ask if you find one there that fits!

• tree

we took a drive this afternoon and stopped by some visnings of villas/rådhus which was quite exciting! we donät plan to buy till after the wedding and everything but there was one that was so very tempting! hehe

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?