• tree

Engelska bruda?

NuÄrDetDags
    if there anything a swedish m2b or w2b needs to know, it's how to make a good cuppa tea! hehe!

• tree

got teh stuff! i got some new english books for me and a book for my dad about how to make a father of the bride speech! he's not really one for public speaking so i thought it was kind of fun!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    hhmmm... i better hope he doesn't get to worried about ti! i guess i'll speak to him at xma about it.

so dark up there! actually i had the lights on here all day too... but only becasue it is so rainy and cloudy that there was no sunshine even for teh daylight hours! already pitch black here now too... i guess it starts getting dark about 3.30ish and dark by 4... so depressing! i look forward to our break in sunny georgia usa!

• tree

i have heard that serval time but i donät know for sure. but there is nothing to stop you trying them on in england and then finding a suppier and ordering in sweden! but then if you wants kik or garamaj i'm not sure if you cna try those in england...

• tree

i understand completely! my parents paid for my dress and didnät give a budget either... but as you say, it's what you think is justifiable! good luck with the dress hunting!

if u r free, Nattson and i will meet tomorrow at 5.30 for McD and then go to Gondolen and meet 2 other brides for drinks... if you want to join us let us know!

• tree

nattson

so, i'll meet you this evening at 17:30 at the entrance to the McDonalds underneath Gondolen. i'll be holding a wedding magazine. there are new ones in the shops now! i won't be at my computer this afternoon but i'll try to check it before i leave at 16:45...

c u!

• tree

nattson
    det var trevligt att träffas! skönt att snacka engelsk med an annan engelskman också! jag hoppas att vi ses igen snart! tack tack

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?