• tree

Engelska bruda?

Hanban and nattson
    yes we are getting married in Ulfsunda Slott in Bromma. so i guess your m2b is english hanban? mine is swedish!

my cheif bridesmaid lives in enlgand but soon in the usa, and my family is in the usa, and m2bs family in skåne... it's not easy when everyone you would normally depend on is so far away.

how's it going with bronze dress hunting? most deisgners of bridesmaid dresses do them in a whole variety of colours, so it's worth checking out the colour choices even if you donät see the dress you want in the right colour...

i ordered my bridesmaid dresses from a store in the usa in my mums town. alfred angelo model 6123 (i think!) i found them in a store in stockholm but they were soooo expensive here!

nattson... how's it going with yoru dress hunting. have u somebody to go with you? ii went the first time with a friend here in stockholm, then the 2nd time alone which i thought was a bit sad... then again when my chief bridemaid came over, then once again with the first friend when i ordered the dress.

it's really tough to find a dress for 2 people without hvaing them together. my cheif bridesmaid came over for a Looong weekend and we went out on 2 afternoons just to look for dresses for them. in total they tried on more than i did in fact!

• tree

Nattson
    i know exactly what u mean! the first time i tried on a dress i cried! hahaha... i coudln't belive i could look so fancy!

• tree

4:e Maj
    a satin dress after you opened a threat to find a non satin one! hehe!

i ddidnät understand the dress and flower part!... your b.maids will have ivory flowers or you?

• tree

Nattson
    if you'd like to try before u go to london i can go with you! at least when you go you'll know what style you are looking for!

good luck with the bridesmaids! i know how tough that can be!

• tree

back again now!

anytime! even an hour or so after work!

beautiful dresses! how much? i can't see a price!

• tree

4:e Maj
    i think that sounds quite stylish actually! but maybe some colour is needed on the tables?

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?