• tree

Engelska bruda?

NuÄrDetDags
    very cool gifts!

be right back

• tree

i remember you said before!

so how do you like it in sweden? why did you move to a small place? was it for a job?... and your bristih man... did u meet him in germany?

• tree

perhaps the new joiners could complete the list here?

NuÄrDetDags Karlstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07
    Billa Västerås date?
    Sherlock..............
    Susanne Lund, .............

• tree

wow! thast quite a romantic start you had! and such faith from your m2b... lovely!

m2b and i met when we were studying in switzerland, living in france... we left 6 months after we got togetehr... i went back to wales to write my thesis and he back to his old apartment in Lund...we visited eachother every 3 weeks over the summer and then took a chance and moved to london togther when i got a job!... stayed there 2.5 years. he always said he wanted to go back to sweden, and i never missed england when i was away in geneva for more than 2 years so i agreed to the plan... i got a job here last may so we moved!... i love it here.

the mountains i was referring to was in the landskape north of you, in dalarna... i was in Mora a few weeks ago and heard there are some small mountians very nearby... and then of course a litte further and there is a big selection of ski reosrts... not quite the alps... we plan to go up this year since we can't afford the alps because of the wedding...

• tree

well perhpas it was a bit crazy too!... but i think a person knows when they really find that special person... it gives you courage to take the leap! it's really super that you feel so great! and nice that you say it! it's not often poeple say things like that! especially swedes!

• tree

m2b will be home soon... he's working late this week... but on friday we will go out for a romantic dinner to a fancy restaurant... my work colleaugues gave us a voucher for 1000kr as an engagement present! how wonderful!

• tree

morning everybody!

hope u all slept well! i'm working from home today so i got an extra hour in bed which felt great!...although it feel like i have a slight cold coming! oh dear

Nattson
    we should try to arrange a time then!

• tree

anyone?
    i've seen several refernces to a brides 'secret box'.... what is it?!

• tree

aha! that's something different! is that real swedish tradition then? do mnay people do that?... what a scary thought to pose for pictures in yoru underwear looking sexy!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?