• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Speckledust

Mrs H do you have a due date yet?

mommy2e any pictures to share with us yet?

MrsH2b & Saragran any news to share with us? How's H2B's Swedish coming along Saragran?

Well I guess most of you are away on holiday at the moment but it would be nice to hear what's going on with you lot soon

• tree

Hi Speckledust
    i'm still at work... so boring with everybody away... i'm doing rather a lot of wedding planning actually! oops.. hehehe

how exciting that you felt the baby already! i really look forward to getting pregnant... how far along are you? 16 weeks? are you really showing now? have u had a scan? do you know the sex?

i'll ramble on a bit and give an update!

i'm getting nervous now! LOTS left to do. vigselprogram still not done. we have to discuss the order of things with the VF. she suggested having a song between the vows and the ring exchange... seems strange to us. we want the rings done straight after the vows... have to give her a call. festprogram is coming along. we have written rhymes about all our guests..well just a few left to do now. today i also did what i think is a good bordsplacering... m2b should check it.

i'm using BT less and less these days... the atmosphere is so negative... maybe it's bridezilla stress in wedding season, i don't know, but i always come away feeling drained and grumpy, not like before! made a decision to only check my existing favourites now... deleted most of them too!

i'm off shopping with nattson this evening... makeup and bikini shopping is our plan! not long left to go before i can leave now!

i had my möhippa 2 weeks ago! it was really amazing... i had no idea and so many poeple came! it was really cool... you cna read about it under 'diary' on our webpage
    terriandolof.weddingannouncer.com

we'll have been in our new house 3 weeks tomorrow! feels super! so lovely to have a garden and so much space...

think thats a pretty complete update!

it'd be lovely to hear from the rest of guys! (isnät that strange that we say guys... hhmm... gals!

• Nattson

Speckledust:

I´m here... We are very pleased with our
    rings. I had a peek at them yesterday! he he I have orderd all the flowers and I have made my necklace and bracelet. So it´s going forward

• tree

nattson... we're still waiting for a pic of the necklace and bracelet!

• Speckledust

Great to hear from you Tree!

Still at work too, no summer holiday for me We already booked the whole of December off instead to go on our late honeymoon to Thailand for 3 weeks & then spend Xmas week in the UK, but those plans have changed now, due to the baby being beräknad 5th Jan!! Hopefully we'll be able to take some time off in Sept instead. Luckily we hadn't booked any flights by the time we found out I was pregnant.

Am 15½ weeks at the moment & showing nicely. Actually I'm not sure if it's just one baby in there or not yet as another girl in our office whose almost 3 months ahead of me isn't much bigger than I am now!! Will find out for sure when we have the scan on 8th August Hopefully it is just one in there though & we'd like to know the sex if they can tell us.

I too have noticed the negative atmosphere around here, what is wrong with some people? Well at least we have a nice positive thread going here

Möhippa sounded great, both of them actually. I enjoyed having one with my English friends in the UK & one with my Swedish collegues here. Both were totally different, but both enjoyable!

Enjoy your shopping trip with Nattsson.

Any more updates gals

• tree

Speckledust

yeah, my möhippas were compeltely differnt from eachother too (as you cna read)... loved them both!... in fact they were perfect... couldn't have chosen better myself! hehe

makeup shopping went well... i'll let nattson tell u all about her purchases.. i bought a new moisteriser (just ran out yetserday), new eyeshadow and face powder... tested them this morning with makeup i already have... looks great!... also bought new french manicure colours, eyeshadow brush, super duper tweezers, foundation applicator... bla bla bla... no bikinis though... horrid!...why do changing rooms have ot have such horrid spotlights... why don't they learn to have bright lights in teh store to check out the fabrics and colours, and softer lighting in changing rooms?... we can dream....

• tree

forgot to say that i paid the deposit on m2bs morgongåva yetserday... that was exciting... i can't wait!

• Nattson

Morning!

Yes shopping went well yesterday! I went in to a make up shop called Face at lunch time and ended up buying eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner. Then after work Terri met me in an other Face shop I changed some of the make up I?d brought earlier. When Terri was in the watch shop having the battery in her h2b´s watch changed, I went in to Body shop and brought body butter and body scrub.

I must say Terri that you really inspired me yesterday! It feels like you know exactly what you want and then go for it, if you don?t like it you say so. By doing so you seem to get exactly what you want . I?m often to shy to say too much and feel a bit awkward buying make up. But from now on I?m going to be a bit more like you!

• Speckledust

Glad you girls had fun

Terri sounds like you spent a small fortune yesterday! What have you got your M2B as a morgongåva, or is it a secret until after the big day?

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3