• Mrs. 170307
    Äldre 25 May 08:37
    26367 visningar
    144 svar

Engelska brudar 3

? here we go again!

Maybe tree, the initiator of the first thread, finally will find some English brides. Anyway, English or Swenglish couples: Welcome (back)!

Thread no. 1: www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-21/m1966367.html
    Thread no. 2: www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-21/m2131149.html

• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)
    Äldre 10 Aug 15:28

tree
    I'm happy living here (London) for the forseable future as long as we are comfortable and I can go to Sweden frequently.
    But J has recently been saying that he might want to move to Sweden as the schools are so much better. I've told him that holiday and living somewhere is very different and that we will see.

You'll be fine as long as you got cover.

• tree
    Äldre 10 Aug 15:34

Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)
    sounds like you donät want to leave london?...hehe.. but i think J is right in a way... it is a far better country to raise chaildren here in sweden... i canät imagine moving back to the uk anyway!... in fact next year i think i apply for swedish citizenship! hahaha

Äldre 10 Aug 15:37

I've lived her for 11 years now and dealth with all those feeling of home sickness etc. Buying a house of my own in Sweden has certainly helped. We live rent free in a 3-bed flat in Islington, are very close to J's family as well as loving our jobs which is an important part.

My sister and her Australian husband however have decided to move to Sweden in 2008 as they are tired of London life.

• tree
    Äldre 10 Aug 17:34

11 years! wow! thats a LONG time! sounds like u have it pretty good in london actually!... well u never know what the future holds...

Äldre 10 Aug 17:39

I know! Every timne a meet 'new' Swedes they look at me as if I'm mad when they hear that I've been here that long.

That's what I told J, we don't need to decide things now that MIGHT not happen until 5 years ahead.

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 15 Aug 10:07

Mrs H isn't it exciting to see the baby when you have the scan! Have you come up with any good boys names yet? We have two so far Daniel & Alex. What is your due date?

Tree only 3 more days now!!! And they're forecasting sunshine for Saturday, at the moment, fingers crossed. Hopefully you'll have sun & a gentle breeze so it's not too hot.

Not long for you now either Nattsson

Äldre 15 Aug 11:29

Speckledust
    Yes, it becomes so much more real. It's due 27/12 but I'll hopefully go over with a week or so. J and I can agree (yet) on names as he doesn't like any of my suggestions (Hugo, Isac, Otto etc) and visa versa.

Tree
    Not long to go... *exciting*

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 15 Aug 16:21

Just over a week between our due dates then! I'm also hoping I'll be a week or two overdue so the baby's birthday is as far away from Xmas as possible Always said I never wanted a Xmas baby! We've really struggled to come up with the two names we have so far as my hubby is really fussy too!! Must be English men

Tree are you going on honeymoon straight away? I was wondering how long we will have to wait for some pictures of your big day

• tree
    Äldre 16 Aug 12:06

hi everybody!
    i'm going crazy here!!... my schedule was so perfectly planned but then my mum dumps on me on the place setting cards that she should have done already and suddenly it't noon... and i should have been shopping and made the curry for dinner tonight... cooking for 12... our families and bridemaids will meet... this afternoon we will check out the tent in to see how it should be decorated in case it rains, hand over all the table setting stuff etc to the slott, and collect our rings... oh yeah, nad shop and make dinner... everybody arrives for 5.30! arrgh!!!

Äldre 16 Aug 13:20

Tree
    I know just the feeling...

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 16 Aug 14:22

Know the feeling too Had to make dinner for about 20 people 2 days before wedding when hubby's lot arrived (BBQ) & then dinner for 20 of my lot night before wedding when they arrived (Baked potatoes & fillings) Was a complete nightmare as everyone wanted to come & see the house! Then I had to make sure whole house was cleaned afterwards, as we went to Rhodes day after the wedding & hubby's lot stayed at our place for 4 or 5 days after the wedding, so I couldn't leave the house in a state

Hopefully tomorrow will be less stressful for you & it will all soon be over & then you can just relax

All the best for a wonderful day!!

Äldre 16 Aug 14:28

It will be great as you'll forget about the stress and just enjoy!

• tree
    Äldre 17 Aug 14:05

hej!! the dinner went great last night.. we were 1 in the end and it wa really ncie... averybody loved their presents and the food was super... been at the spa all mornign with my chief bridesmaid and just got home to house full of our families fixing food for the open house this afternoon adn the rest are all in the garden playting kubb... lovely!... m2b picked up my udnerskirt too and just showed him.. he was in shock at how big it was!! hahahaha i did tell him! don't think he could belive it! hahahaha

next time i write i'll probably be Mrs Lindholm and no longer Miss Watson... hehe!!

• Speckl­edust
    Äldre 23 Aug 16:10

Good luck for this Saturday Nattsson! Hope you have a lovely day

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3