• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Nattson

Speckledust, the lady in the shop said that it will take a week. I hope it arrives today or tomorrow! We have a few things left to do. The order of service as to be written, the Festprogram, have to order flowers for me, h2b, bestman and my brother.

I´m glad that your provuppsättning went well Tree. When I try to look at the pic of your ring half of it is blury so I cant see a thing...

• Mrs. 170307

Hi girls, I thought I reanimate this thread with some news, and I can even make them wedding related.

If everything goes well I have a perfect present for our first wedding anniversary: I am pregnant and estimated birth date could be our wedding day (ok, 10 days before is more likely but one can't have everything ).

Yes, just as we decided to wait with offspring, I got a big, fat plus on the test. Well, that's just life I guess and we are really looking forward to everything, though we feel a bit confused/scared but that's probably normal.

So, that much from me. What are all of you up to? Is everything going according to plans?

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS FROM O & I TO YOU BOTH! SUCH EXCITING NEWS!

we just moved into out house on thursday! very cool. we've worked really hard the past few days and now it even look slike home. started to put curtains and pictures up yesterday, hope to fiish with that today. we went to ikea and bought a guest bed today too...waiting for it to be delivered now. still about 30 more boxes to be unpacked... done more than 40 already though so it's coming along! hoping for better weather tomorrow so that we can bbq in the garden!... hmm... that'd be so nice.

wedding aplnning is kind of on hold right now. it's all pretty much under control. i guess i should start calling on my bookings to make sure there are no mistakes anywhere. my parents are looking into their flight now too (kind of late with only 7 weeks left to go) but it feels more real that they r coming to sweden at last which is also pretty exciting. will get going again with the fest program and vigselprogram in a week or so...thats gonna be alot of work huh?! also have to pay for the honeymoon and slott food/drinks in 2 weeks... HUGE BILLS coming our way!

anywya, need ot eat!

howäs it going for all you other girls?!

• Speckledust

Congratulations from me too Mrs 170307 Hope you aren't feeling too ill. I felt so ill from week 6-11 & hardly ate anything, but now I've got my appetite back & am feeling much better! I'm in week 13 now & have a nice little bump

Tree it's really exciting moving into a new house, finding places for everything to live & buying new furntiture isn't it I assume you were able to have a BBQ seeing as the weather was nice yesterday?

Nattsson I trust the dress arrived okay & that you've tried the dress on a good few times

• tree

Speckledust
    no bbq yet... been too busy... but we did find time for a bike trip around the neighbourhood and went for a swim in tullingesjön... lovely!.. i'm so close to work now... it took only 15 mins door to desk this morning!...and now i just went home for lunch with a colleague (he drove) to eat in the garden! hehehe

Nattsson
    yes of course, the dress! are you pleased? how many times have u tried it on?!!

oh, u girls and your bumps... i long for that time too... wedding first and then we'll see what happens!

• Nattson

Hi

Big congratulations Mrs 170307!!!

Both me and m2b are longing for a little one. But the wedding comes first.

The dress arrived last week and I tried it on yesterday for the first time. My God it was so tight around the waist I almost had a panic atack. Mum had to hold my hands and just instruct me how to breath for a minute or so... I had it on for almost an houre and it streched a little bit during that time.
    We decided the jewlery yesterday aswell and it turns out that the bracelet i´v made looks teriffic as a necless. So i´m going to make a neckless that looks just like the bracelet.
    We orded the wedding rings last week and I think that they will be ready later this week.

• tree

Nattson
    oooh... how exciting! will u have the dress taken out a bit or do u think it'll be ok? mine goes on and zips up but itäs a bit tight around the waist so i'm hvaing it taken out a cm or 2 just there...

pic of the bracelet/necklace? wow, your rings will be ready so quick, thats excellant... looking forward to seeing a pic of them too!

• Nattson

Tree, I´ll try to take a pic of the bracelet asap. I have to make the necklace first I´m not going to make any changes to the dress yet. I think that it´s going to fit better the next time I try it on...

• Speckledust

Tree, only a month away today now, are you getting excited How are the programs coming along?

Nattsson are you pleased with your wedding rings? Not long for you now either. Are you about done with everything now?

Mrs170307 how's it going with the pregnancy? You must be around week 8 now, right? Have you booked the 1st visit with the barnmorska yet? If you're feeling really ill don't worry it will soon be over in a couple of weeks Felt what I think was the baby for the first time yesterday (like little bubbles moving around) Next week we're in the UK so everyone there can see how the tummy is progressing

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3