• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Mrs. 170307

Oh, oh, I forgot: by accident I found out that the school next door (well, three houses away) has started offering Swedish for Foreigners, J can probably start quite soon!!!

• tree

i have a picture of terrible quality taken with my mobile phone...when we pick up the ring this weekend i'll try and take a better one and mail it!

thats so cool... are there many foreigners upp there in grums then?... or is this a class just for J?!!!

• tree

anyway the ring has 7x 0.05 TW VVS brilliant diamonds set individually into a 3.5 mm wide white gold ring.. the stone are set flat to the ring... but not in a groove like a usualy eternity ring... hard to explain... i'll send a pic tomorrow or sunday! it's so beautiful!

• Mrs. 170307

tree: Well, beside J there might be about 3 chinese, 2 taiwanese and 3 turkish foreigeners. If they haven't started yet it will be a 9 pupil class but I actually think it will be more on a 'private course' basis.

The teacher will call HIM (not me, yipeeee) on monday so we will see...

Your ring sounds lovely! I can still remember your engagement ring (and you are still 'to blame' for my wedding ring )!

The wicked witch is about to visit so I have to leave the pc for a while but I am really looking forward to seeing some pictures tomorrow or on sunday!

• mommy2e

Hi again!

I had the most lovely and beautiful wedding! Everything went just how we planned it. All the guests (only 32) enjoyed each others company and it was such a great atmosphere the whole day and night! Very pleased.

My dress was more gorgeous than I could remember and the hair dresser did my hair perfectly - I really looked like and felt like a princess. Just returned from our honneymoon late last night so haven't got any pictures to show yet, but I will definately do when I get them.

Our trip was lovely too! 2 weeks in Italy - almost every day with nice weather and so much too see. Enjoyed so muck food and wine that I gained 3 Kg's - but that's ok, I'm allready married now! :)

• Mrs. 170307

mommy2e: Sounds lovely! Congratulations!

So I guess your relatives arrived and weren't stuck at the airport?

Where in Italy were you? We are talking about a short trip to Italy, maybe in September, but I know nothing about where to stay and where to go...

• MrsH2b

mommy2e: Congratulations! Sounds like yo uhad a fab day..just the way it should be!!

Mrs 170307: There are so many beautiful spots, we just got back a few weeks afo after a 5day holiday driving along the Italian Riviera, there are so many gorgeous little towns along and although I think that the accomodation is relatively expensive (for what you get) it is worth the experience...and the most obvious..The food and wine..yummie!!

• Mrs. 170307

We just had to 'cancel' our Italy ideas - from August on my husband is going to school again!!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3