• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Mrs. 170307

tree: Yes, it arrived - cool! Thank you! Will definitely check out that Curry Paradise. I am not that into curry but J loves it!

I have already booked tickets online to go to the Odeon on the 19th, guess what we will watch...? Yes, Harry Potter of course!

And you brought something important to my mind that I had forgotten: the Oyster card!

I feel with your h2b - I had to do all those cancellation and address changing stuff and we get almost nada post these days, must have forgotten something.

• Nattson

Hi Girls,

Just a quick line from me

Tree, So they did give you a hen party! that´s wonderful!!

I just got off the phone with the priest, we are going to meet him next thursday in the church!
    Yesterday m2b looked at clothes to wear at the wedding He looked so handsome I almost cried...

• Nattson

I forgot... Good luck with your Swedish test!! You will pass with flying colours!!

• tree

Nattson

lots of exciting thigns goign on then... cool!

test went ok... i passed 3/4 parts... find out about the last part (the written part) tomorrow... never passed this bit in the practises but we'll see...

• Mrs. 170307

tree (or anyone else): Reading about your test (congrats to 3/4 by the way ) I was thinking, has anyone heard of an online Swedish course?

• tree

none that i can think of...

such exciting news... my wedding ring has arrived... just stopped by the store since it's opposite systemet and thought iäd ask on the off chance it came in early... it was there!... wow... it is so much more beautiful than i remembered... and amazing next to my engagement ring... the one i tried was 4 sizes too big.... absolutely perfect... i'm such a lucky lady!!! can't wait to wear it!

• Mrs. 170307

... and now seal it and put it away!! Otherwise you can't stop trying it on and it will be full of ugly fingerprints and, god forbid, scratches!

Oh, but I know how you feel! I promise you that when you get to wear it full time you can't stop looking at it and playing with it for the first weeks!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    i'm planning to give to O to hide away so i can't keep trying it on! hehe...

• Nattson

Wow Tree! so it has arrived! Good idea to give it to O!
    I still haven´t decided on my ring yet. But I guess I need to do it soon so that we get it in time!?!

• tree

the guy who does the sten infattning doesn't work at all in july whihc is why we did it early... and i decided on the ring a long time ago... it was then only to decide on the size and quality of the stones in the end...

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3