• Nattson

Engelska brudar 3

Hi Girls,

Just a quick line from me

Tree, So they did give you a hen party! that´s wonderful!!

I just got off the phone with the priest, we are going to meet him next thursday in the church!
    Yesterday m2b looked at clothes to wear at the wedding He looked so handsome I almost cried...

• Nattson

I forgot... Good luck with your Swedish test!! You will pass with flying colours!!

• Nattson

Wow Tree! so it has arrived! Good idea to give it to O!
    I still haven´t decided on my ring yet. But I guess I need to do it soon so that we get it in time!?!

• Nattson

Hi Girls!

I´m as usually not very frequent with my input´s... got alot to do at work!

Tree congratulations on the Swedish test.

Speckledust congrats to the wedding!! Lovley dress!
    Congrats mommy2e and Speckledust to the comming babies!

My dress is finaly on it´s way! They will send it from London today!
    Yesterday we met the priest in the church and had a vigselsamtal. It went really well! Both me and h2b almost cried when we read the wedding vows.

• Nattson

they have sent my dress from London now so I´m waiting for it to arrive

Yesterday we went ring hunting and found a pair that we liked! We will proberly buy them next week.

• Nattson

Tree it´s a different one it was perfect as soon as I got it on my finger. Nicke went "oj oj det är den du ska ha" :)

Thinn gold ring with diamonds, I went to their web page but they are working on it so no pic´s yet... It was a arabic jewlery shop and it was like entering a different country as soon as you stept in. He was standing there with his calculator and when I asked for the price he said xxxx then punched in something els on the calculator and then before showing us added a discount and changed the price again ha ha. Well we felt that we got a really good price anyway.

• Nattson

Speckledust, the lady in the shop said that it will take a week. I hope it arrives today or tomorrow! We have a few things left to do. The order of service as to be written, the Festprogram, have to order flowers for me, h2b, bestman and my brother.

I´m glad that your provuppsättning went well Tree. When I try to look at the pic of your ring half of it is blury so I cant see a thing...

• Nattson

Hi

Big congratulations Mrs 170307!!!

Both me and m2b are longing for a little one. But the wedding comes first.

The dress arrived last week and I tried it on yesterday for the first time. My God it was so tight around the waist I almost had a panic atack. Mum had to hold my hands and just instruct me how to breath for a minute or so... I had it on for almost an houre and it streched a little bit during that time.
    We decided the jewlery yesterday aswell and it turns out that the bracelet i´v made looks teriffic as a necless. So i´m going to make a neckless that looks just like the bracelet.
    We orded the wedding rings last week and I think that they will be ready later this week.

• Nattson

Tree, I´ll try to take a pic of the bracelet asap. I have to make the necklace first I´m not going to make any changes to the dress yet. I think that it´s going to fit better the next time I try it on...

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3