• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • Hanban

Yep, also coz love it in Sweden and will be nice for our English friends and family to visit, not just for the wedding, but a city break for them.
    Are you English too? Where are you living?

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    i hate english wedding cake... all fruit cake in fact... so we are thinking of having pricess tårt! i love it! hehe

Hanban
    welcome! i guess you are living in the uk now?

when is the big day? perhpas you can complete the list... we are listing date order... name, location date!

NuÄrDetDags Karlstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    Susanne Lund, Löberöd 28/07-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07

Billa Västerås date?
    Sherlock..............
    Hanban¨...........

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    i guess stockholm is where the jobs are! and it's easy to fly in and our of for us foreigners!

• tree

Hanban
    i'm enlgish living in stockholm with swedish m2b! been here for 1.5 years.

• tree

mmm... i'm eating a cadburys fudge with my cup of tea that i bought at the english shop on monday! yummy!

• Hanban

I am in Leeds now, though would love to move back to Sthlm, really miss it!
    We are marrying 11th Aug 07, Sthlm.

Terri - do you like sweden? what do you do there? How did you meet your swedish man?

• NuÄrDetDags

Hanban: I am Swedish, my h2b is English. Since May this year we are living near Karlstad (you would probably not know where Grums is :)).

I also really hope our friends and family from England and Germany will like it here. Most of them have never been to Sweden....
    Hm, maybe we should have got married in the summer (it IS nicer when it is green)... Ah well, they will love it even if it is grey and wet!

Yes, terri, you've probably got a point there. We have to go to Gothenburg or Oslo to fly to England (or where ever we want to fly to)...

• NuÄrDetDags

By the way: Julmust and a Lussekatt at the moment.

• tree

NuÄrDetDags Karlstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    Susanne Lund, Löberöd 28/07-07
    hanban stockholm 11/08-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07

Hanban
    i love stockholm. i miss enlgish poeple a bit though. i don't know a single one! which is why i started this thread, so get to know oehr swinglish couples! i work at karolinska hospital in huddinge as a medical physicist. you can read our history together if you skip back a few pages... yesterday's discussion with NuÄrDetDags.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?