• tree

Engelska brudar 2

we wanted to sign a contract with him but he assured there was no need but we could do it anyway if we wanted... he said if he got sick on the day his wife could stand in becasue she is also a photographer... so we never signed anything! i can't belive we were so stupid!... hhmm... maybe he has somebody in mind who cna fill in for him... he doesnät acually say he needs to cancel... hhmm... lets see...

• tree

just spojke to him... the wedding is at the same time as ours so he nor his wife could take our pictures... he basically said sorry... i said that wasn't good enough... perhpas he could honour the contract we didn't make him sign and help to find us a replacement which he said he would! he said he knows a few others and he would try and get in touch with them today... so thats nice. fingers crossed now he can find someone and that we like their pictures too!

• tree

Nattson
    oh thats such a lovely offer! thanks! lets see what happens... but we might just take u up on that offer!

• tree

everybodu is so helpful here!
    mommy2e, please do send me his number... i may well need it!

tiresome time coming with a nealry walking child... all that bending over holding their hands... oh dear, i foresee a back ache coming on!

italy for 2 weeks sounds lovely! where will u go? tuscany?

• tree

det måste har varit nåt fel med min konnection.. funker nu!

• tree

MrsH2b
    wow! i just read about your engagement! wonderful...

• tree

saragran
    i moved to sweden 2 years ago. i did a 10 week evening class at UCL (10 lessons) before i came and i've doen a few more since i've been here.. doing the highest level now in fact but not sure i'll apss it...we'll see at the end of may! i think it was absolutely fine in the beginning. it was fun to learn and everybody appreciated me trying. it was fine. then when i was at an intermediate level people thought i understood more than i did and that was a tough time. i found it so frustrating... but that onyl lasted a few months and now i can keep up mostly. but itäs worth it. the standard of living ehre is so much higher than england i could never consider going back to the uk even if i do miss the english sometimes! hehe

Hanban
    how r your moving plans coming along? have u found any jobs?

• tree

i also miss the sunday papers... i think u can buy htem at t-centralen actually... but htey might be a day old... been a hile since i checked... since i moved here 2 years ago the selection of food and magazines u can buy that i missed from home has increased enourmously... so i woldnät be surprised if we could get an english paper.. recently they started selling Robinsons squash (saft)!... yummy!

when r u moving? it sounds like u have a countdown going alreay!

• tree

he Nattson!

saw u were in another thread just now! howäs everything oging for u guys... r u suit shopping for your m2b this weekend?

i bought yet another paif of shoes! hahaha... love shoes... just canät find a pair i am satisfied with...that is until now! i bought a pair of light gold shoes from Billli Bi. found them in Nillson of all places! they r so comfortable, 2 cm heel... and really cool! love them... i think they'll look great with ym dress too but i'll hvae to check one day when m2b is out!

• tree

saragran
    wow! not long to go... sam count donw as to my wedding... i can't remember. r u getting married before u move or afterwards?

in stockholm we ahve the English shop... in söderhallen... a lifesaver for many goodies!

• tree

hej girls! wow what a busy afternoon u've had! thanks for the link... i'll certainly be checking that our good 'n' proper!

• tree

Hi Speckledust
    long time no hear!

no photographer yet... we found 2 who werenät booked... one is too oexpensive and the other doesnät seem to understand what we are asking fr. she has quoted us a 4 hour package twice now when we are onyl looking for 1,5 horus to take pictures during the ceremony and mingle! hhmmm... our original during our ceremony though but not the mingle... so i guess we have him as a back up plan still... we'll see!

had the first visning of our partment yesterday. it was so much work getting everything reayd for it. second one tonight. 9 people have registered their interest so far so cross your fingers for us! bidding will start tomorrow i guess... i'm so nervous!... i'v had a neck ache and belly ache since yesterday!... how am i supposed to do any work!

• tree

Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)
    huge congratulations... sounds like it was perfect!

looking forward t seeing the pictures!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    how did the move go? has the package arrived yet?
    our fotographer agreed to the ceremony still but couldn't do the mingel but has arranged for another fotographer to do it so it's solved... which was perfect because i coudln't find a fotographer who was avaiable who had the right prices!

mommy2e
    how did it go with the fligths for your family? fingers crossed! have a truely spectacular day tomorrow! we'll be thinking of u!.... eagerly waiting some photos!

Speckledust
    wedding planning well. just decided ingångs and utgångs music. sold our apartment last week and waiting fr the deposit to be paid now... feels like we cant breathe out till then (even if they have signed a contract). day dreaming about the new house... can't wait to move!

I HATE salty liquorish! m2b has to seperate bag of sweets so that they don't contaminate mine! :)

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2