• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2
  • Nattson

Hi!

Unfortunately my h2b as to work this weekend and proberly the weekedn after aswell. But at the beginning of june he has to start looking!

he he I love shoes aswell, I bought a pair of white rainbow shoes last saturday. They are called Jade, so comfortable!! Now i´v got one white pair and one pair of silver shoes

• saragran

tree
    You can get them normally at Pressbyran, but as you say, they are a day old and normally you dont get the fun Sunday supplements!! I do like the glossy mags... :) Robinsons, yum, and Ribena...Nice. Im sure there are sooo much I will miss once we leave - which is soon! Mid August. Hurray!

Mrs. 170307
    I wont say which paper B used to work for then... I neither will his mum. News International we say :)
    Im sure he will be fine too, he so extremely social and people are just always wanting to talk to him!
    Sounds like you have a nice Emmerdale tradition! B laughs everytime we go driving in the country side I start humming the intro to that... :)

• tree

saragran
    wow! not long to go... sam count donw as to my wedding... i can't remember. r u getting married before u move or afterwards?

in stockholm we ahve the English shop... in söderhallen... a lifesaver for many goodies!

• Mrs. 170307

Oh, yes, the English shop in Stockholm (thanks again for the tip, tree )! My husband went absolutely nuts in there! Expensive, yes, but what are you supposed to do if you NEEEED that (smelly) mint sauce and proper salt & vinegar crisps and you look into the sparkling eyes of a six year old in the body of a 33 year old man, jumping up and down - in public?! :D

Emmerdale, yes. We both work from home so it has become an institution to have a lunch break at 12:25, to watch Emmerdale and have a snack. Well, we are still, I think, 2 years or more behind England so J has seen most of it (or read about it in one of his newspapers ).

• saragran

tree and Mrs. 170307
    You should check out www.britishcornershop.co.uk/ you can order as much as you want for £30 shipping fee - great! B is already planning what to buy when we move... :) Good prices really aswell - much better than The English shop i Soderhallarna! You can get alcohol as well...

We get married afterwards, sept next year. Which is good, he'll be skriven (cant remember the english word...) there and then I assume B wont need the whole impediment document from here? Am I right?

• Mrs. 170307

saragran: If your h2b has not been in Sweden for more than 2 years when you get married you have to go to the embassy in Stockholm to get that strange confirmation from the Queen (can't remember the word). We had to do that....

• Mrs. 170307

Oh, and thanks for the link!! Will see what kind of surprise package I can put together for J!

• saragran

Mrs. 170307
    Youre more than welcome! I am sure youll find loads to get him! The first thin B looked up was to see if they had Penguin bars... ;)
    Hmm...all these queen business!! why am I not surprised?! Well, atleast you can do it from Sweden then, and not having to go over here? I assume you meant the embassy in Sweden...

• Mrs. 170307

saragran: Yes, you don't need to leave Sweden for that, you just need to visit English ground in Sweden (the embassy in Stockholm). Takes 23 days for that paper to come, after you have applied for it and it costs 1300 SEK. At the embassy they say themselves that it is an ancient, useless law but well, if the Queen calls you have to follow.

Oh, J was by the way really upset about the fact that there is NO picture of the Queen in the embassy...

• saragran

Mrs. 170307
    Haha, I can imagine... At the hospital where I work in London her pictures are EVERYWHERE!! Could be that HRH is coming there herself quite a bit. Had Charles in the other day (Im sure Ill be punished for calling him by his first name :) but who cares, Im not royal, I was told off sooo many times in the beginning for calling lady whomever for mrs etc - I just dont get the fuss! well I do a but with the royals though...)

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2