• tree

Engelska brudar 2

nice lyrics... turn up the speakers to hear it...

• tree

i have noticed you in MANY conversations today! how's it oging with your deadline?!!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    yes well i have been popping inot BT eveyr once in a while... hehe!... yes invites in england seemed to have turned up anyway! thankfully!...

Miss Cykel
    18th august! sent them out early becasue poeple need to book flights etc... already had several poeple asking where to stay and whihc airport to fly inot etc!

brud i Amerika
    we have the same problem! no such english songs... we will do just 1 or 2 in swedish for entertainments sake! (swedes will love it and the english will laugh their heads off!)

• tree

good tip there! this one could be fun!

When we get drunker
    Melodi: When I´m sixty-four

When we get drunker, loosing our minds
    many beers from now
    Will we still be having us a real good time
    whiskey, gin and bottles of wine
    So fill up your glass now, get drunk as a skunk
    don´t say you want no more
    We are the singers, we are the swingers
    join us, you won´t get bored

• tree

excellant!

You can have another
    Melodi: Popeye the Sailor Man

You can have another yet.
    They're nicer the more you get.
    But if you have twenty,
    you'll wake up with plenty
    of headache and much regret.

• tree

Speckledust
    everyone is welcome to give a speech at our wedding. we suggest no longer than 3-4 minutes though! all info on our website so ebglish guests can read all about how it's done!

• tree

how'd he take the news about the jeans?!!!

• tree

well it's not so bad if he expects it to happen! hehe... my mum used to that too.. i used to get really p***ed off as a teenager when she shrunk the nice new clothes i had bought!

Hanban
    another english girl?!! we r quite a few now! swinglish pairings seem to be really popular. i met my m2b down in switzerland, and there were so many swinglish couples down there!
    did u live in stockholm before? met your m2b here? must be extra exciting to plan to move back here!

Speckledust
    morning! i think u r the only truely english couple here!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2